Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fin.K.L has reunited at Lee Hyori‘s home For 20th Anniversary

finkl.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(G)I-DLE Takes 1st Ever Win With “LATATA” On “The Show”

CLC Ye eun must be damn awkard, first day on duty as the show new host is to see their junior who debuted barely 20 days ago grab their 1st trophy win. Something CLC can't even do it in 3 years

I was hoping DC could get their first win but their song for this comeback dun even make it to the chart, hard to win

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MBC's new survival variety show 'Dunia: Into the New World' continued to gear up for its premiere with a set of official posters.

Machiam LOTJ.......

Yunho_dindin_luda_jung-hye-sung_kwon-hyun-bin_1527005837_a.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PRISTIN V 'Get It' on with their charisma in sassy individual unit debut teaser images

pristin_1527002567_Ddz0hk6UQAEOYHm.jpg

pristin_1527002567_Ddz3zkGUwAAjGrb.jpg

pristin_1527002567_DdzzIuIU0AAWNPH.jpg

pristin_1527002567_Ddz21_0VQAMTWZv.jpg

pristin_1527002567_Ddz1vkbV0AAEV6M.jpg

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score

CLC Ye eun must be damn awkard, first day on duty as the show new host is to see their junior who debuted barely 20 days ago grab their 1st trophy win. Something CLC can't even do it in 3 years

I was hoping DC could get their first win but their song for this comeback dun even make it to the chart, hard to win

[YOUTUBE-HD]20WILj57Z9E[YOUTUBE-HD]

Can go promote their career in thailand liao :s13::(

DC barely got chance for nomination lo

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya lor, DC's anniversary song would've charted better if they promoted it I think.

DC also had to pass the mics over to I-DLE for the win

Nevertheless Gxgx I-DLE although I have not paid much attention to them yet :s13:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK Members Revealed To Have Participated In Lightstick Design + Full Images Unveiled

I must say it doesnt look really appealing

2GEN2.png

2GEN3.png

2GEN4.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CJ E&M Announces New Season Of “New Journey To The West” And More Exciting Plans

New-Journey-to-the-West.jpg
On May 23, CJ E&M revealed their jam-packed program lineup for the second half of 2018.

Na Young Suk’s popular variety series programs “New Journey to the West” and “Grandpas Over Flowers” will be returning to tvN with new seasons. “Grandpas Over Flowers” will begin in June, and the fifth season of “New Journey to the West” will air sometime in the second half of the year. Casting has not been finalized yet.

tvN is also launching several new variety shows. “Galileo: Awakened Universe” (literal title) is a sci-fi variety program starring Ha Ji Won, Kim Byung Man, gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, and 2PM’s Nichkhun. Music variety show “On the Way to Ithaca” (literal title) stars Yoon Do Hyun, Guckkasten’s Ha Hyun Woo, and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki, and Kang Ho Dong will lead a new mystery variety show.

tvN also has much-anticipated dramas “Mister Sunshine” and “Memories of the Alhambra” airing in the second half of the year.

On Mnet, large-scale project “Produce 48” is airing its first episode on June 15. The survival program is a collaboration between the “Produce 101” series and Japan’s AKB48 system. Female trainees from both Korea and Japan will be competing to become part of the final group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.