THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Cross” Releases Individual Posters Of Jun So Min

Jun-So-Min1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Union Of Korean Pop Culture And Arts Releases Statement About Trademark Issue Between T-ara and MBK

t-ara-xpn.jpg
After T-ara filed documentation outlining grounds for rejection of MBK Entertainment’s trademark application for their group name, the Union of Korean Pop Culture and Arts released a statement to respond to the issue between the members and their former agency.

On January 19, the union stated, “The agency has spent a great deal of time and effort creating, producing, planning, discovering, and investing in the group to increase their activities and popularity, which means the agency should be recognized as their producer and creator. In addition, it is a matter of course that a creator would claim ownership of their original creative works, and the agency and creators have every right to protect such ownership without giving up on it.”

Furthermore, they added, “It’s MBK’s right as the one who produced, created, and planned the group T-ara to apply for ownership of the name. This is not only an issue between MBK and T-ara, but it is also recognized as a matter of group rights and interests protection as a member of the Union of Korean Pop Culture and Arts. Therefore, MBK has the legitimate right to apply for a trademark of T-ara.”

The Union of Korean Pop Culture and Arts also emphasized that strong sanctions can be imposed on immoral entertainers who undermine the order and morals of the industry.

MBK Entertainment head Kim Kwang Soo also recently spoke about why the agency is seeking to trademark the group name.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The next three Gugudan members to teaser fans with individual comeback concept photos are Haebin, Soyee, and Nayoung!

gugudan_1516408372_1.jpg

gugudan_1516408372_2.jpg

gugudan_1516408372_3.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Behind the scenes at Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji in shooting Untouchable

DT8RxoTVAAEiRzA.jpg

DT8RzWmVMAANJjY.jpg

DT8R1P8VwAApqzn.jpg

DT8R3EfVAAAhij4.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suzy shows her natural side in more 'Faces of Love' teaser images

DT-Qoa2UQAAvkf3.jpg

DT-QvokVMAAWXoH.jpg

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jun So Min Talks About Her New Drama And How She Differs From Her “Running Man” Image

Jun-So-Min2.jpg
Actress Jun So Min recently sat down for an interview to talk about her role in the upcoming tvN drama “Cross.”

The star, who is currently appearing on the SBS variety program “Running Man,” claimed that her real-life persona is nothing like her image on the show.

“A lot of people watch ‘Running Man’ and think of me as extremely aggressive, energetic, and crazy,” Jun So Min said with a laugh. “But I’m actually a timid woman.”

She went on to compare her personality to that of Go Ji In, her character in “Cross.” The actress explained, “Go Ji In, on the other hand, is very passionate and full of determination. I think those aspects of her personality make her different from me. However, like Go Ji In, I also feel the stirrings of justice inside me and can’t hold myself back whenever I see injustice. I think that’s our biggest similarity.”

She added, “I think everyone will like Go Ji In’s passionate, righteous personality. To put it simply, she’s a just person. On top of that, she’s friendly and cheerful, and she’s nice to older people. I believe the viewers will like that side of her.”

Jun So Min also hilariously revealed that what she found hardest while filming the medical revenge drama was not the medical jargon or the detailed surgery scenes. Instead, it was having to wear a lab coat.

“The hardest thing was being cold because the doctors’ coats were so thin,” she laughed.

The actress, who will be playing an organ transplant coordinator in the drama, said that she hoped her role would increase awareness about organ transplantation. “I hope that because of my acting, many people will become interested in organ transplants,” she remarked. “In my opinion, that aspect alone makes ‘Cross’ an extremely charming drama.”

“Cross” is scheduled to premiere on January 29.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IC next week preview

PMS kena throw back into the army.......:s13::s13:

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
wa they do blind fold surprise again

last one the helicopter one i still rmb

this looks good compared to previous ep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.