HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Like Tree1377Likes
View Poll Results: Running man fans who is yr fav running man?
Yu-ruce Willis 394 34.47%
Peaceful Gary Mon Bf 212 18.55%
Psycho Haroro 130 11.37%
Big Nose Brother 38 3.32%
Jong-kookie Sparta Commander 254 22.22%
Foreveralone Kwang-su 278 24.32%
Blank Ji-hyo Mon Gf 337 29.48%
Flower Boy Joong-ki 48 4.20%
I'm here~ Lizzy 79 6.91%
Others 23 2.01%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1143. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #2521
High Supremacy Member

Tiffany Sings “Over My Skin” In Long-Awaited MV For Solo Single

Old 02-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #2522
Honorary Member

Want to book whole restaurant and theme park for PMY HOW MUCH AH?
Block buster date = block buster price
Old 02-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #2523
High Supremacy Member

Yoo Jae Suk Continues To Make Charitable Donations For Displaced Korean Nationals

Yoo Jae Suk has done another good deed!

Known to be one of the icons of expressing patriotic love for Korea, Yoo Jae Suk made another donation to Utoro Village. He has been donating to the Japanese village since 2005, and this time, he donated 50 million won (approximately $45,000) to the campaign titled “We’ll Remember You, Utoro.”

About three years ago on “Infinity Challenge,” Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa visited Utoro Village located near Kyoto where approximately 1,300 Koreans were forcibly taken to work as laborers for Japan’s military during World War Two. Many of the Korean laborers and their descendants remained in this village after the war, as most could not afford to return to Korea.

After it was revealed in Korea that the inhabitants of the village since 1941 were on the verge of eviction, a non-profit organization called the Beautiful Foundation, along with Korean and Japanese civil societies, began a fundraising campaign in 2005. As a result, the Korean and Japanese civic groups and the Korean government bought one-third of the village in 2010, and 39 households entered a public housing unit built by the city of Uji in Kyoto in February. A second apartment is scheduled to be built in two to three years.

The “We’ll Remember You, Utoro” campaign was created in order to create a “Utoro Peace Memorial Museum” in the village. The memorial hall will serve as a venue to preserve the history of the Korea-Japan civil society and the solidarity of Korean residents in Japan, as well as to inform the Japanese of the village’s painful history.

This campaign will continue until the end of this year.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:43 PM   #2524
High Supremacy Member

Girls’ Generation Members Preparing For New Unit Project

Girls’ Generation is launching a new unit group!

On August 1, industry representatives reported that a new Girls’ Generation unit is preparing for a late summer or early autumn release.

In response, a source from SM Entertainment confirmed, “A Girls’ Generation unit is being prepared. Specific details will be revealed later on.”

The only official unit that Girls’ Generation has had is TTS, consisting of Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

Currently the Girls’ Generation members under SM Entertainment are Taeyeon, YoonA, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yuri.

Who are you hoping to see in Girls’ Generation’s new subunit?
Old 02-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #2525
High Supremacy Member

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Hug Each Other Goodbye After Final Shoot For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

wizardmao likes this.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:46 PM   #2526
High Supremacy Member

Park Min Young Opens Up About Dating Rumors With Park Seo Joon

Park Min Young has shared her thoughts on her rumored romance with her “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” co-star Park Seo Joon.

On August 1, the actress sat down for interviews with multiple news outlets about her hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” In addition to describing her experience working on the drama, Park Min Young also responded to the recent slew of dating rumors linking her to Park Seo Joon.

Park Min Young was firm in denying any kind of real-life romantic relationship between her and her co-star, stating, “First of all, [the rumors] aren’t true. I saw the evidence that supposedly proves that we’re dating, and none of it was true. That made me a little angry.”

She also specifically addressed the rumors that she had traveled abroad with Park Seo Joon, reporting, “My mother tried to give me her passport this morning. She said, ‘If people look at my passport, they’ll see [that I was the one you went on vacation with and not Park Seo Joon], so take this and show them.’ I don’t know if people will believe me when I say this, since there have already been so many articles about it, and so many people already seem to believe that [we’re dating].”

The actress went on to share that she felt exhausted from having to repeatedly deny the rumors. “I found it psychologically burdensome,” she confessed. “During my [press] interviews yesterday and today, I thought it was a shame that I was spending so much time talking about the dating rumors. It’s emotionally taxing to have to keep clarifying that each detail isn’t true. I just hope that things will quiet down now.”

She added, “I usually don’t drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night.”

Park Min Young revealed that the reason she felt so stressed out by the rumors was that it had begun to affect the other actors who appeared in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” She specifically expressed her regret that her other co-stars had been forced to spend so much time addressing her rumored relationship with Park Seo Joon.

“At first, I tried to just laugh it off,” she explained. “But [Hwang] Bo Ra‘s, [2PM’s] Chansung’s, and [Pyo] Ye Jin‘s interviews started being published yesterday, and all the headlines were about [our dating rumors].”

“Chansung even stated outright that he found it a shame,” continued Park Min Young. “So I felt incredibly sorry, and that’s when I started to take this seriously. Because they worked so hard, and I know how much heart Chansung and the other actors poured into ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ That’s what I found most upsetting. It’s not just about me, but many more people than I thought seem to have been affected [by the rumors].”

Park Min Young went on to declare, “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.”
Old 02-08-2018, 03:47 PM   #2527
High Supremacy Member

Apink’s Son Naeun Shares Why She Feels Drawn To TWICE’s Tzuyu

Apink’s Son Naeun talked about TWICE member Tzuyu on the August 1 episode of “Radio Star”!

During the episode, the hosts asked Son Naeun if it was true that there’s an idol that she has a “crush” on, and she laughed and said it’s TWICE’s Tzuyu. She explained that she saw Tzuyu while watching junior groups.

“She’s so pretty!” she said. “I saw her while filming the ‘Idol Star Athletics Championships,’ and her personality seemed so much like mine was when I had just debuted. She doesn’t talk a lot and is quiet. So I was really drawn to her, and since then I’ve had an interest in her.”
wizardmao likes this.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #2528
High Supremacy Member

New choir competition show '300' confirms full artist lineup, MC, premiere date + call for applicants

tvN's new choir singing competition show '300' has some major announcements before its upcoming premiere!

'300' takes on the format of a singing competition where 8 musician teams form a giant choir group of 300 people, and put on choir performances to best one another. The teams will be fighting for a winning prize of 100,000,000 KRW (~ 89,500 USD).

The 8 celebrity musician teams competing on '300' are: trot singer Kim Yeon Ja, Wheesung, UV, iKON, Lovelyz, Weki Meki, Vibe, and LOCO x GRAY - a selection of musicians representing their own, various genres. The show's MC will be Kang Ho Dong, and the staff is currently recruiting members to become a team with the above musicians!
Old 02-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #2529
High Supremacy Member

Check out MV teaser #2 for rookie girl group Nature's debut title track 'Allegro Cantabile'

Their MV was directed by GFriend MV director......

Old 02-08-2018, 03:57 PM   #2530
High Supremacy Member

Lovelyz's Mijoo, Jiae first pitch & batting @ 2018 KBO League - Hanhwa Eagles vs KT Wiz Game

wizardmao likes this.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:59 PM   #2531
High Supremacy Member

TWICE @ Gimpo Airport off to Japan

Old 02-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #2532

TWICE @ Gimpo Airport off to Japan

They kickstarting their Japanese activities

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures

一生何求 迷惘里永远看不透
没料到我所失的竟已是我的所有
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 02-08-2018, 04:25 PM   #2533
Honorary Member

Park Min Young Opens Up About Dating Rumors With Park Seo Joon

No park-park couple for now
Old 02-08-2018, 04:26 PM   #2534
Honorary Member

Yoo Jae Suk Continues To Make Charitable Donations For Displaced Korean Nationals

I rmb this ep where yjs n haha went there

Quite a touching ep
Old 02-08-2018, 05:22 PM   #2535
High Supremacy Member

I rmb this ep where yjs n haha went there

Quite a touching ep
Infinity challenge? They went to visit the koreans who were still alive during the war ah?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.