Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kang Hyuk Min reveals former co-star Jung Joon Young's unhealthy sex addiction

kmhjpg.jpg

Kang Hyuk Min, formerly an ulzzang and currently a YouTuber, shared about Jung Joon Young.

On March 25, Kang Hyuk Min uploaded a video titled 'What Kang Hyuk Min Thinks of Jung Joon Young' on his YouTube channel. Kang first explained he came to make the video because he continuously received many questions about Jung Joon Young.

Back in 2011, Kang Hyuk Min and Jung Joon Young starred on 'Ulzzang Generation 5' together.

uzjpg.jpg

Kang said, "I can't share everything that happened with him, but I can honestly share my opinion and what I felt about hyung." He then revealed, "I personally think he was crazy about sex. It was very unhealthy and (his sex addiction) was severe to the point of an illness."

Kang explained, "He only talked about girls whenever I talked to him. Like who he drank and slept with last night." Jung Joon Young sometimes came to the filming sets after drinking until the morning, according to Kang.

Kang added he couldn't become close to Jung Joon Young because as a person who has a sister, he didn't like guys who boast about their sex life.

There were people who asked Kang to introduce them to Jung Joon Young but Kang would tell them, "No way," and Kang also told 'Ulzzang Generation' co-stars to be careful of Jung Joon Young.

As for Jung Joon Young's habit of filming sex videos, Kang said he had no idea and said,'I hope he receives the punishment he deserves."

https://www.allkpop.com//article/20...star-jung-joon-youngs-unhealthy-sex-addiction

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seungri responds to Singaporean heiress Kim Lim's rumored involvement in 'Burning Sun' controversy

20190326-seungrijpg.jpg

Seungri has denied Singaporean heiress Kim Lim had any involvement in the 'Burning Sun' controversy.

The heiress was caught up in rumors surrounding prostitution and the 'Burning Sun' club, and she personally denied any involvement in a written statement on Instagram despite Seungri alleged claims. On March 26, SBS' '8 News' revealed Seungri had undergone his fifth round of questioning by police, and this latest 3-hour session of questioning was meant to be a supplementary questioning for Jung Joon Young's case on filming and distributing sex tapes without consent.

Seungri was also questioned on the chatroom's ties to procuring prostitutes for overseas investors, and there's now speculation the money made through the illegal transactions was laundered through a triad, an infamous Chinese transnational crime syndicate. Seungri told police, "Kim Lim and the triad have no relation to each other."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...umored-involvement-in-burning-sun-controversy

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YouTuber Kang Hyuk Min responds to criticism on him 'selling' Jung Joon Young for views and attention

kkkjpg.jpg

YouTuber Kang Hyuk Min responded to criticism.

On March 25, Kang Hyuk Min shared a video about Jung Joon Young, who he worked with on 'Ulzzang Generation 5' back in 2011. In the video, Kang stated Jung Joon Young had an unhealthy addiction to sex.

Several netizens criticized Kang for using the ongoing scandal for views and attention and questioned why he didn't say anything about the issue in the past before the public scandal.

In response to the criticism, Kang shared a lengthy post on Instagram. He explained, "Some are asking, 'Why are you saying stuff now after being ignorant of the issue?' But as you can see in the video, I didn't know he was like that. I didn't know he's a hidden camera criminal. After finding out his crime, I received a flood of questions about hyung so I shared my honest thoughts and opinion."

Kang also explained he tried to remain silent but decided to speak up because there were jjirashi (tabloids), or rumors that are causing harm to innocent people. He also wanted to clarify that not all Korean men are open to hidden cameras.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...lling-jung-joon-young-for-views-and-attention

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'New Tales of Gisaeng' actress Merry Lee will hold a 'Me Too' press conference to expose corrupt public figures

leemaeri2png.jpg

Actress Merry Lee (Lee Mae-ri) has revealed that she'll hold a press conference to expose public figures.

According to a source from the civic organization 'Citizen's Movement'on the 26th, the actress has plans to hold a 'Me Too' press conference at the beginning of April to expose corrupt public figures. The source said,"Merry Lee is planning to reveal her past stories of sexual harassment by public figures in the academic, political, and financial industry. We're currently working on schedule adjustments."

The actress had previously made a post on Facebook on the 17thwhere she shared the news and wrote, "I'm supporting the extension of the investigation of Jang Ja Yeon‘s case! I want a more thorough investigation.Chairman *** of network ***, you’re a devil without any guilty conscience. *** of *** Electronics and former member of the National Assembly ***. I’ll never forgive these devils. All of you corrupt *******s cut off the tail than say that didn’t happen?They forced silence about disadvantages and pressured me to serve drinks. They even insulted my parent’s death. I can’t forget how you couldn’t say a single word of comfort to someone who just went through mourning, but said with an evil smile that if I don’t have money and don’t appear on TV, then I should be good to ***. I fought with you all for six years. All of the people who tried to cover this up are also accomplices.” She has since then deleted the Facebook post.

Merry Lee is a well-known TV personality and actress from dramas like 'Queen of Housewives', 'New Tales of Gisaeng' and 'Jang Gil San.' The actress currently lives in Qatar.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...s-conference-to-expose-corrupt-public-figures

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reporter reveals how Jung Joon Young is two-faced + uses mannerly language to female friends

jjyjpg.jpg

Reporter Yoo Soo Kyung claimed Jung Joon Young is two-faced.

The March 25 episode of Channel A's 'I Heard It Through the Grapevine' discussed Jung Joon Young's controversial KakaoTalk messages and the illegally filmed sex videos.

The MCs expressed shock at how Jung Joon Young and his friends referred to women as if they are objects. To this, reporter Yoo revealed, "I think Jung Joon Young is seriously two-faced because he uses a completely different language to a close female friend."

screen-shot-2019-03-26-at-53115-pmpng.jpg

She explained, "The two have known each other for very long and he's very mannerly. He doesn't talk to her the way he did (in the group chat). But now everything has been revealed, and the female friend fell into a deep shock. She said she had no idea he was this kind of person."

screen-shot-2019-03-26-at-53342-pmpng.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...aced-uses-mannerly-language-to-female-friends

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
1 thing i cannot understand.
sex addication. ok. fair enough.
but why need to video sia. .. fetish? so to share with others?
unlikely they gonna watch themself what..

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'New Tales of Gisaeng' actress Merry Lee will hold a 'Me Too' press conference to expose corrupt public figures

leemaeri2png.jpg

Actress Merry Lee (Lee Mae-ri) has revealed that she'll hold a press conference to expose public figures.

According to a source from the civic organization 'Citizen's Movement'on the 26th, the actress has plans to hold a 'Me Too' press conference at the beginning of April to expose corrupt public figures. The source said,"Merry Lee is planning to reveal her past stories of sexual harassment by public figures in the academic, political, and financial industry. We're currently working on schedule adjustments."

The actress had previously made a post on Facebook on the 17thwhere she shared the news and wrote, "I'm supporting the extension of the investigation of Jang Ja Yeon‘s case! I want a more thorough investigation.Chairman *** of network ***, you’re a devil without any guilty conscience. *** of *** Electronics and former member of the National Assembly ***. I’ll never forgive these devils. All of you corrupt *******s cut off the tail than say that didn’t happen?They forced silence about disadvantages and pressured me to serve drinks. They even insulted my parent’s death. I can’t forget how you couldn’t say a single word of comfort to someone who just went through mourning, but said with an evil smile that if I don’t have money and don’t appear on TV, then I should be good to ***. I fought with you all for six years. All of the people who tried to cover this up are also accomplices.” She has since then deleted the Facebook post.

Merry Lee is a well-known TV personality and actress from dramas like 'Queen of Housewives', 'New Tales of Gisaeng' and 'Jang Gil San.' The actress currently lives in Qatar.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...s-conference-to-expose-corrupt-public-figures
Wah she not scared ah

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
When you got a group of frens to share and boast about sure got motivation loh
His way of boosting self esteem

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
When you got a group of frens to share and boast about sure got motivation loh
His way of boosting self esteem

not sure how it works. to be honest. if ask me watch video of my fren naked even with v pretty lady.

no way man. .. or maybe its just me.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Min Young And Kim Bo Ra Channel Their Inner Fangirl For “Her Private Life” Poster

Her-Private-Life-1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFRIEND, (G)I-DLE, And More Join The Fact Music Awards Lineup

Chungha, GFRIEND, MOMOLAND, and (G)I-DLE are the new artists to join the lineup, and previously revealed to be attending the ceremony were BTS, TWICE, Red Velvet, MAMAMOO, iKON, MONSTA X, Stray Kids, and The Boyz.

The Fact Music Awards is the first offline ceremony that is being held for FANNSTAR, which originally held an online ceremony based on fan votes. The online voting for this year’s ceremony will take place from April 1 to April 19.

The Fact Music Awards will be held on April 24 at Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon.

a2b3d51e7b4b4c558407922fb4a2924b.jpeg

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either show close friends who he piak with or use it to threaten for future piak sessions...

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
APink confirm they'll be releasing a fan song once again to commemorate their 8th anniversary

On March 27, Plan A Entertainment confirmed, "A Pink will be releasing a fan song on April 19, their debut anniversary date, in order to repay fans for their love on their 8th birthday. Listeners will be able to feel A Pink's signature, bright and healthy energy through this digital single, so we ask for your anticipation."

20190326-apinkjpg.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet's Irene Sizzles in sexy & elegant pictorial for Miu Miu Italy in Vogue Magazine April 2019 issue

d2reas6uwaexqsajpg.jpg

d2b-eaowwaacmndjpg.jpg

d2b-gghx0aee3t9jpg.jpg

d2b-gg0x0aex73yjpg.jpg

d2b-eahx0ae9yndjpg.jpg

d2b8wy5vaaeyg4ojpg.jpg

d2b8wy5ucaab89xjpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.