Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh My Girl Preparing To Make Spring Comeback

On April 10, an industry source revealed that Oh My Girl is finalizing their album preparations for a comeback in early May. They reportedly began filming their music video this day.

A source from the group’s agency WM Entertainment confirmed the reports saying, “Oh My Girl is working on a new album aiming for a comeback in early May. Please look forward to it.”

d18fd377344249c597a7811438d857c3.jpeg
after watching the knowing bro ep.. i find seunghee quite likeable. :s13: she look n behave abit like pri sch kids.. sort of. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
IZ one also from the mnet show?

so.. they all also split after 1 year when contract up ? or what.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roy Kim And Eddy Kim Admit To Sharing Illegally Taken Photos + Choi Jong Hoon Admits To Illegal Filming

On April 11, the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency’s provincial special detective division revealed at a press conference that Choi Jong Hoon will be forwarded to prosecutors on charges of sharing one personally taken illegal footage and five other footage from other sources, thus violating the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes.

Roy Kim and Eddy Kim will also be forwarded to the proseuction for sharing illegally taken photos. They admitted to sharing photos that they downloaded from the internet in the group chatroom, but not to filming photos or videos.

ac03114e6a1942558ea4a0b4ea9a475a.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, Lee Sung Kyung, And Ra Mi Ran Are The Female Heroes We Needed In “Girl Cops” Teaser

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE's 2nd Japanese best album '#TWICE2' has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of Japan

D3095B-UUAARYHG.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Showbiz Korea] I am BO-MI(윤보미,Apink)! Interview with YOON BO-MI who is very talented on stage

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
ya about under 2 years to disbanding
Some big players shd see their potential and try gather most of them tgt again after the inevitable happens

They are probably bigger than IOI in term of global popularity

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Will be difficult. Cuz of distribution rights and fees.
Idk.. contract to be bought? I guess.. or co-owned? Certainly need to work it out for some

Those at smaller agencies like minju hyewon chaeyeon shd be easier to sort..
Not sure about jap members are they contract bound? Or they can just graduate from akb

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
We see wannaone suppose bigger cashcow now really like 散沙.. members that comeback now no impact one

These agencies shd realise having individuals in this kind of produce group can't earn much
They are only popular as a group..

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VIXX's Ravi & GFriend's Eunha watch sweet love 'Blossom' in MV

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(G)I-DLE get in the studio with 'Help Me' for 'Her Private Life' OST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.