Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I.O.I Confirmed To Be In Discussions For Reunion

It looks like an I.O.I reunion may really be happening!

On June 28, reports emerged that I.O.I was gearing up for a reunion. A source related to the group responded by stating, “It’s true that a reunion is in the works, but no details have been decided. We’re currently in talks over scheduling and we will share news on this soon.”

This response is different from the cautious approach for previous I.O.I reunion rumors. Though talks are currently underway, no final decision has been made yet by any of the members.

As reported earlier, both agencies for Jeon Somi and WJSN’s Yoo Yeonjung have responded by saying that it would be difficult for them to promote with I.O.I, but they have not completely ruled it out. A similar issue holds for the other nine members, as they each have their respective schedules leading dramas, releasing music, and appearing on variety shows.

Speculation is that I.O.I will return with nine members (gugudan’s Kim Sejeong and Kang Mina, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung and Kim Doyeon, DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon, Kim Sohye, Chungha, Kyulkyung, and Nayoung) but nothing has been decided. The members’ agencies are set to meet next week to iron out details and make a final decision.

cea3c7b38abf44eba1d03b001e4942c3.jpeg
Will Chungha speak to Somi n Yeonjung during music bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.