HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Like Tree2020Likes
View Poll Results: Running man fans who is yr fav running man?
Yu-ruce Willis 394 34.47%
Peaceful Gary Mon Bf 212 18.55%
Psycho Haroro 130 11.37%
Big Nose Brother 38 3.32%
Jong-kookie Sparta Commander 254 22.22%
Foreveralone Kwang-su 278 24.32%
Blank Ji-hyo Mon Gf 337 29.48%
Flower Boy Joong-ki 48 4.20%
I'm here~ Lizzy 79 6.91%
Others 23 2.01%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1143. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2019, 12:39 AM   #2911

Under new label now? Wish her good fortune she deserve better
logibag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 01:31 AM   #2912
High Supremacy Member

Under new label now? Wish her good fortune she deserve better
No label yet, this is her goodbye song before she left Pledis
Old 13-07-2019, 01:34 AM   #2913
High Supremacy Member

Girl Group Vocalists Show Off Their Skills For Upcoming Survival Show “V-1”

On July 12, the upcoming girl group vocal survival show unveiled its voting website.

The 24 participants are: DIA’s Huihyeon, APRIL’s Chaewon, gugudan’s Nayoung, HashTag’s Kim Da Jeong, GWSN’s Lena, SONAMOO’s Minjae, Cherry Bullet’s Bora, GWSN’s Seoryoung, HashTag’s Seungmin, PinkFantasy’s SeeA, DreamCatcher’s Siyeon, WJSN’s Yoo Yeonjung, DreamCatcher’s Yoohyeon, APRIL’s Chaekyung, DIA’s Eunchae, APRIL’s Jinsol, Venus’s Jeong Da Kyung, DIA’s Jueun, Weki Meki’s Sooyeon, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung, Z-Girls’s Carlyn, GeeGu’s Taera, SONAMOO’s High.D, and Cherry Bullet’s Haeyoon.

These 24 contestants were chosen out of a total of 86 applicants. 12 girl group members will be chosen to compete in the final round as a result of online votes and judges’ evaluations using the videos they submitted of their rap and singing skills.

Producing director Park Sang Hyuk said, “Out of many girl group members, there are many vocalists with outstanding skills outside of their performances on stage. I trust that the viewers will do a good job in choosing 12 contestants for the final round out of the 24 who were chosen for the first round. Please look forward to the competition that will air during the Chuseok holiday.”

In the teaser, the show introduced the 24 contestants from 14 girl groups along with instructions to watch their videos and vote for the best vocalist for 12 days starting July 12.

Old 13-07-2019, 05:54 AM   #2914
High Supremacy Member

Girl Group Vocalists Show Off Their Skills For Upcoming Survival Show “V-1”

On July 12, the upcoming girl group vocal survival show unveiled its voting website.

The 24 participants are: DIA’s Huihyeon, APRIL’s Chaewon, gugudan’s Nayoung, HashTag’s Kim Da Jeong, GWSN’s Lena, SONAMOO’s Minjae, Cherry Bullet’s Bora, GWSN’s Seoryoung, HashTag’s Seungmin, PinkFantasy’s SeeA, DreamCatcher’s Siyeon, WJSN’s Yoo Yeonjung, DreamCatcher’s Yoohyeon, APRIL’s Chaekyung, DIA’s Eunchae, APRIL’s Jinsol, Venus’s Jeong Da Kyung, DIA’s Jueun, Weki Meki’s Sooyeon, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung, Z-Girls’s Carlyn, GeeGu’s Taera, SONAMOO’s High.D, and Cherry Bullet’s Haeyoon.

These 24 contestants were chosen out of a total of 86 applicants. 12 girl group members will be chosen to compete in the final round as a result of online votes and judges’ evaluations using the videos they submitted of their rap and singing skills.

Producing director Park Sang Hyuk said, “Out of many girl group members, there are many vocalists with outstanding skills outside of their performances on stage. I trust that the viewers will do a good job in choosing 12 contestants for the final round out of the 24 who were chosen for the first round. Please look forward to the competition that will air during the Chuseok holiday.”

In the teaser, the show introduced the 24 contestants from 14 girl groups along with instructions to watch their videos and vote for the best vocalist for 12 days starting July 12.

Wah PK.......
Inviting fan wars later

Last edited by huhster; 13-07-2019 at 05:56 AM..
huhster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 07:26 AM   #2915
High Supremacy Member

Wah PK.......
Inviting fan wars later
easy for cherry bullet
Old 13-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #2916
Great Supremacy Member

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/arm...treamingparty/

Wah Beyoncé and bts fan banding together to support two of the world most overrated acts.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:14 PM   #2917

wizardmao likes this.

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 12:15 PM   #2918

wizardmao likes this.

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 02:41 PM   #2919
Great Supremacy Member

waiken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #2920
High Supremacy Member

We are proud of her body
Old 13-07-2019, 02:54 PM   #2921
High Supremacy Member

LOOΠΔ's Chuu rates her first ever acting performance + talks about friendship with fromis_9's Jang Gyu Ri

LOOΠΔ's lovely heartmaker Chuu opened up about her first ever acting debut role in tvN D's web drama, 'Dating Class' season 1!

In the web drama, Chuu played the role of Han Eun Sol - a girl who fell in love too fast, and fell out of love too fast. At first, Chuu confessed, she made a lot of mistakes due to her inexperience in acting. She shared, "The atmosphere on set was great. But because I was too nervous, I kept getting my lines mixed up. And then as I kept messing up, I kept saying 'I'm sorry'. I even ended up apologizing in my sleep."

Chuu also revealed that it was a great help acting with fellow idols, such as fromis_9's Jang Gyu Ri and KNK's Seoham. Chuu explained that after working together, she's now best friends with fromis_9's Jang Gyu Ri, just like their web drama characters. "We connected a lot during filming. To get rid of our nerves, we would run laps or take walks together around the sports field. We ate together, and cheered each other on during comebacks. It was impossible not to grow close since we would be together from morning until the next day," Chuu said, "I've always wanted to be friends with her. Gyu Ri unnie also told me that she wanted to be friends with me. It was fate for us to meet through the filming set. I'm glad we got so close. We talked all the time, finding similarities while discussing everything like preparations for concerts, dieting, delicious food, etc."

Finally, when asked to rate her first ever acting performance, Chuu answered, "70 points out of 110 points total! When I actually stood in front of the camera, there were times when the things I wanted to express did not come through, and also times when something came across as too much. I think for an actor to become natural at acting, you need to study various types of characters."

Old 13-07-2019, 02:56 PM   #2922
High Supremacy Member

GWSN releases mnemonic teaser images of members Seoryoung, Lena, and Minju, as well as a bright and lovely group concept photo

Old 13-07-2019, 02:59 PM   #2923
High Supremacy Member

BLACKPINK - 'BLACKPINK DIARIES' EP.11

Old 13-07-2019, 03:02 PM   #2924
High Supremacy Member

[#KCON19LA] Artist Shoutout: fromis_9

wizardmao likes this.
Old 13-07-2019, 03:04 PM   #2925
High Supremacy Member

IZ*ONE 獨家專訪 @ 完全娛樂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.