Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[에버글로우 랜드] Ep.4 (Full) | EVERGLOW LAND (ENG SUB)

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girl Group Vocalists Get Competitive In New Teaser For Survival Show “V-1”

“V-1” is a survival program that will find the best girl group vocalists in Korea, and the “V” in the title stands for “Vocalist” and “1” is for “No.1.”

The 12 contestants are APRIL’s Jinsol, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung, Weki Meki’s Sooyeon, WJSN’s Yeonjung, gugudan’s Nayoung, SONAMOO’s High.D, GWSN’s Seoryoung, Cherry Bullet’s Bora, Cherry Bullet’s Haeyoon, DreamCatcher’s Siyeon, DIA’s Jueun, and Venus’s Jeong Da Kyung.

The teaser starts off with the contestants sharing determined comments such as, “I have confidence. My goal is always first place,” “I will crush them,” “I didn’t care who came,” “I really want to make it to the finals,” and “I will definitely be first place.”

In brief segments, the contestants can be seen giving their all as they hit high notes and powerfully belt out the songs. They show relentless determination to win as they say, “Does she really want to go up against me?,” “I want to make her cry,” and “I think of her as my rival.” At the end, Choi Yoojung is seen crying, making viewers wonder about the reason for her tears.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LABOUM drop tightly-packed tracklist for their 1st full album 'Two Of Us'

1568091053-eeezypqu0aas-cj.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE release a sneak preview of their 8th mini album tracklist

1568084955-eeekdryuyae9tsx.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Newest season of 'Idol Producer' sending out love calls to Korean agencies for their Chinese trainees

According to industry insiders, a new, upcoming season of 'iQIYI's 'Idol Producer' is currently sending out love calls to various Korean agencies, seeking native Chinese female trainees to participate in the survival program.

'Idol Producer' is seeking female trainees who have experience in the rigorous idol training system well-known in the K-Pop market, regardless of whether or not they've already debuted in a group or are still preparing for debut. Netizens online have also named various, well-known Chinese idols or trainees who may be eligible for the program, raising anticipation for the new season.

This upcoming, female season of 'Idol Producer' will also be in partnership with Chinese girl group brand SNH48. During a teaser for the new season of 'Idol Producer' aired during SNH48's recent member selection ceremony, SNH48's unit 7SENSES made an appearance, garnering attention from fans.

1568078531-idolproducer.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Akdong Musician drop 2nd dramatic teaser poster for upcoming 3rd full album 'Sailing'

As previously hinted in their first teaser poster, Akdong Musician will be going for a change in image in their upcoming 3rd full album, 'Sailing'. Both of the siblings have now turned into adults, and with Chanhyuk having recently completed his mandatory military service, the duo may be adopting themes of maturity and adulthood in their new album.

1568077623-eeeiks1uuaaoelx.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So easy for them to get the YT button.....start one month nia can get liao

Hyeri gets the silver button for her Youtube channel after reaching 100,000 subscribers

Hyeri has received the coveted silver play button for her Youtube channel.

The silver button is awarded to YouTube creators with over 100,000 subscribers. Her channel shows viewers snippets of her daily life and behind the scenes of her work schedules. She uploaded a sweet thank you video to her fans for this accomplishment and is continuing to grow her channel by the day.

1568061128-20190909135037-hrhr.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANS reveals MV teaser for 'Boom Boom'

Girl group ANS is ready to bring the heat with their debut track "Boom Boom".

The group is taking the girl crush concept to another level as we are introduced the members in the short video teaser. The girls also give us a sneak peek of the song and the choreography as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.