dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
191124 아이린 IRENE 레드벨벳 Red Velvet 'Solo Dance Stage' 4K 60P 직캠 @La Rouge

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Goo Hara’s Agency Makes Her Final Resting Place Open To Fans

Goo Hara’s final resting place will be made public for fans to pay their respects to the late singer.

On November 27, her agency released the following statement:

Hello.

We apologize for causing confusion to many domestic and overseas fans who were planning to pay their respects after we changed the [last date of visits] from November 27 at midnight to November 26 at midnight.

We are announcing the details of her final resting place for those who are coming from abroad to pay their respects to the deceased and those who were not able to pay their respects yet.

Final resting place : Bundang Sky Castle Memorial Park

We thank everyone for mourning and commemorating her after the unfortunate news.

May she rest in peace.

Goo Hara’s funeral procession was held privately on November 27 at 6 a.m. Prior to the funeral procession, her family, close friends, and some celebrity colleagues gathered for a ceremony to send her off.

02ff886212cb41b981e58c6d6233173c.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bolbbalgan4 x Wh3n reveal mirrored love story in 'New York' MV

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fans are excited to see all 13-members of WJSN in their '2020 Season's Greetings' preview film

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jang Jae In leaves condolences post for Hara, says she used to practice so hard until her body would give out

Singer Jang Jae In recently posted a photo along with a message remembering late Goo Hara for how hard she worked as a trainee.

The post reads as follows:

Would people know this?

That Unnie was famous ever since I was in elementary school and middle school.

I went to the dance academy with a friend, and when my friend pointed her out, I looked and saw a pretty and thin girl in loose clothing sweating buckets as she danced with all her might.

I couldn’t see anyone but her in that dance studio.

Would people know?

That young and small child practiced so hard to the point of breaking her body.

– Jang Jae In

1574785857-unnamed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.