(TVB) Over Run Over – EU超時任務

OwnselfCheckOwnself

Master Member
Reaction score

N4E.SI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
水晶梨 acting is really good... she has a very versatile look too, can act both good & bad

mark my words... she will be one up & coming star, especially in the wake of tvb talent shortage

my only grouse is tvb might not groom her as leading actress, given her relatively mature age 34

but my guess is they will put her in many impt supporting roles...

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

zoie tam... in this industry for 16 years.... though ppl thought she is newbie in the industry when she just starting to act in more TVB dramas.....

actually she knows sharon chan a long time back when (the 5 gals) were in a japanese TK side project

5982413.jpg

her japanese pop (Jpop) maxi single

61BOT3dMB4L._SL1086_.jpg

Can still hoot her cd in japan amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/ガラパゴスのJULIET-ZOIE/dp/B00005HOQ5

OwnselfCheckOwnself

Master Member
Reaction score
I can't find her songs on YouTube :(

zoie tam... in this industry for 16 years.... though ppl thought she is newbie in the industry when she just starting to act in more TVB dramas.....

actually she knows sharon chan a long time back when (the 5 gals) were in a japanese TK side project

5982413.jpg

her japanese pop (Jpop) maxi single

61BOT3dMB4L._SL1086_.jpg

Can still hoot her cd in japan amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/ガラパゴスのJULIET-ZOIE/dp/B00005HOQ5

Ottoke

Reaction score
I find the ending quite awesome, the HK forums are saying it leaves a lot of imagination for the ending. The part where Tracy saw the hourglass amulet signifies her memory is coming back, or perhaps she just finds it beautiful.

Only Vincent returned during the 12th time travel, which means you can actually disregard the events that happened from Ep 1 to 21. He finally prevented everyone's death, which Tracy couldn't do for the past 11 time travels.

Ottoke

Reaction score
無需有萬次只需一次愛未懼流眼淚!#EU超時任務

CfvcFJLUkAAkI0w.jpg:large

zzxiaoboizz

Reaction score
水晶梨 acting is really good... she has a very versatile look too, can act both good & bad

mark my words... she will be one up & coming star, especially in the wake of tvb talent shortage

my only grouse is tvb might not groom her as leading actress, given her relatively mature age 34

but my guess is they will put her in many impt supporting roles...
She can be the next elaine yiu, both can play supporting v.well

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

PeterMaryParker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those photos are too long ago. Probably more than 10 years.
My bad for unable to dig it out, but she's still conservative imo.

Don't think she will get promoted to upper list actress, if it were to happen, it would have been donkey years ago.
She's not any Jamie Vardy...

But....... she's still a good choice for girlfriend, should be quite wild in the room...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.