The Walking Dead Series

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
Old trailers say cos got ppl put Rats... But oso bcos they din clear the dead bodies...

ok, that very plausible.
considering what turned them into zombies was some sort of infection in the first place.

it's only a matter of time other methods of transmission happens.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone explain the ending what happen to that boy? :eek:

carl grow taller and mature in this season but its just week after the governor event...:s13: he will get replace soon

Kidpoker

Reaction score
can anyone explain the ending what happen to that boy? :eek:

carl grow taller and mature in this season but its just week after the governor event...:s13: he will get replace soon

for the ending part i think is because the water is contaminated by the undead or something

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought it's been known in earlier series that once people die (not from walker's bite), they will turn sooner or later.

myzticalz

Reaction score
I actually thought the boy died cause he was coughing very badly *maybe sick or something* and then once die, you will become walker le what cause is air borne virus..

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought it's been known in earlier series that once people die (not from walker's bite), they will turn sooner or later.

ya. they are all infected by the zombie disease. which will turn them into zombies if they die.

but what made that boy die...is the question. (and the pig)

christian2004

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the ending part i think is because the water is contaminated by the undead or something

ya tats a possibility as well since e s4 intro trailers focus on drinking water as risking your life...

round up:
1) new version virus
2) ginna up the pig who sick
3) bloody eye zombie spread
4) pig n ginna n deer drink contaminated water

Last edited:

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if is really airborne virus then no one will stand a chance lah knn

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Daryl's bike

darryl-ss-chopper.jpg

daryle.png

arms_nazi_ss.jpg

One Evil: Nazi SS (Sedes Sacrorum)
SS stands for Schutzstaffel, no?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.