Westworld TV

AppleCinnamon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg just started this show. damn good sia.

also... nudity everywhere cause HBO. lol

PoloBoiBoi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
episode 8 liao! omg bernard is a host :(

g7iAHXh.jpg

ChoiSeungHyun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone enlight why the black woman in the laboratory can order and command the Chinese and the ang moi scenietist to listen what she said.

felix is a ****.. and i thought maeve slash the fat ang moh's throat? why like awhile later his throat okok liao :s22:

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now very confusing after watching finale, is robert the same guy tat those 2 good friends who dress like cowboy and enter the park for fun? i know 1 of them is william but wat about the other 1, is he robert?

moozmoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now very confusing after watching finale, is robert the same guy tat those 2 good friends who dress like cowboy and enter the park for fun? i know 1 of them is william but wat about the other 1, is he robert?
The other guy is Logan, not seen in the latest timeline
Robert is not seen in the old time line (the young William and Logan)

Sent from Meizu MX4 PRO using GAGT

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score

there are a total of 4 timelines

dolores is in every single one of them. but the entire drama is showing the present westworld dolores having memories of what happened 35 years ago when she first met william as she traces back her memories.

as explained in the show, human's memories are blur, android's memories are very clear to the point where it seemed real as though it is happening at that moment. that is why dolores got that breakdown scene as she is unsure which one is now and which is memory.

1) present westworld
-maeve
-felix
-benard
-old william
-old ford

2) 2-3 years before present westworld (this one more of flashback)
-maeve getting killed by old William
-this is also where maeve first met benard

3) first westworld (35 years ago)
-when the park first open up to allow investors in
-young william and logan

4) pre westworld (2-3 years before first westworld)
-before the park was opened up
-testing phase
-young ford and arnold
-dolores massacre (aka wyatt)
-arnold commanded dolores to kill him.
-dolores figured out the maze

Last edited:

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are a total of 4 timelines

dolores is in every single one of them. but the entire drama is showing the present westworld dolores having memories of what happened 35 years ago when she first met william as she traces back her memories.

as explained in the show, human's memories are blur, android's memories are very clear to the point where it seemed real as though it is happening at that moment. that is why dolores got that breakdown scene as she is unsure which one is now and which is memory.

1) present westworld
-maeve
-felix
-benard
-old william
-old ford

2) 2-3 years before present westworld (this one more of flashback)
-maeve getting killed by old William
-this is also where maeve first met benard

3) first westworld (35 years ago)
-when the park first open up to allow investors in
-young william and logan

4) pre westworld (2-3 years before first westworld)
-before the park was opened up
-testing phase
-young ford and arnold
-dolores massacre (aka wyatt)
-arnold commanded dolores to kill him.
-dolores figured out the maze
Chim man bro

caleb_kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Robert is Robert Ford, i.e. Anthony Hopkins. The other good friend is Logan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.