HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Fitbit Versa

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #391

Any update on fit pay isit still uob n OCBC?
9N1Y9N1Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 10:20 PM   #392

is it worth to get versa? see some fellow members here selling off makes me feel like i shouldnt get one
feigningfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #393

is it worth to get versa? see some fellow members here selling off makes me feel like i shouldnt get one
I think it's good, been using it for a few months now. Replaced mine with a milanese strap, fits all outfits. Battery life about 4 days and charges quickly. Also tinkered around with creating my own clock face in fitbit studio (needs code). If you are getting try to get it with promo code, for example qoo10 shopping cart voucher that they releases sometimes, or wait for black Friday.

Sent from the other side using GAGT
akmori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:05 PM   #394

I tot most people reported it at 2 days batt life only?

I think it's good, been using it for a few months now. Replaced mine with a milanese strap, fits all outfits. Battery life about 4 days and charges quickly. Also tinkered around with creating my own clock face in fitbit studio (needs code). If you are getting try to get it with promo code, for example qoo10 shopping cart voucher that they releases sometimes, or wait for black Friday.

feigningfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:13 AM   #395

I tot most people reported it at 2 days batt life only?
Well I think it's based on several factors, maybe apps installed makes a difference as well. For my case, I hardly use the apps, mainly use it to look at the time, activity stats and notifications. I off all day sync (only daily sync the activities) and keep it Bluetooth connected.

akmori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:10 AM   #396
Master Member

Anyone having issue with their versa? Having trouble to sync since yesterday, it keep showing tracker not found?
rey_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 09:12 AM   #397
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone got an issue with dust or scratch under the screen? Bought from Amazon prime now yesterday and notice a small scratch underneath the glass on the top left hand corner. I only noticed it this morning under bright sunlight. Hoping to avoid doing a return if possible to maintain my Amazon account record ...

How is Fitbit support like in Singapore?
trenzterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #398

Any update on fit pay isit still uob n OCBC?
Still OCBC and UOB
https://www.fitbit.com/sg/fitbit-pay/banks
Level42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 09:55 AM   #399

Anyone got an issue with dust or scratch under the screen? Bought from Amazon prime now yesterday and notice a small scratch underneath the glass on the top left hand corner. I only noticed it this morning under bright sunlight. Hoping to avoid doing a return if possible to maintain my Amazon account record ...

I think RocketBunny may have had a similar problem as yours. But it went away. Check through all the old posts in this thread. I have done 2 returns with Amazon Prime already. I think it is ok to return. Why don't you contact Amazon customer service and ask for advice?

Alternatively, you can go to Plaza Singapura and ask Mojito Redemption for advice. Ask if that is covered under warranty.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...2-post108.html
Old 19-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #400
Master Member

Able to take pic?

Only one place to do your warranty/exchange in sg. At plaza sing.
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #401

@RocketBunny, still using Versa? My Versa was rebooting a lot. Like 5 times continuously. Couldn't even check time once. It could be due to my own customised clock, but I did not confirm. Last error message was Clock face related.

I just switched to Apple Watch Series 4. Sleep chart is not as nice, but features for replying messages quite impressive. Trying to figure out how they handle other health and sports related features. For example, no VO2Max without outdoor exercises. Apparently GPS is used to track so cannot con the Watch OS.

I know you switched from Apple Watch to Fitbit.

Also, did you buy anything from Taobao during 双十一?
Old 19-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #402
Master Member

@RocketBunny, still using Versa? My Versa was rebooting a lot. Like 5 times continuously. Couldn't even check time once. It could be due to my own customised clock, but I did not confirm. Last error message was Clock face related.

I just switched to Apple Watch Series 4. Sleep chart is not as nice, but features for replying messages quite impressive. Trying to figure out how they handle other health and sports related features. For example, no VO2Max without outdoor exercises. Apparently GPS is used to track so cannot con the Watch OS.

I know you switched from Apple Watch to Fitbit.

Also, did you buy anything from Taobao during 双十一?

Tried restore? Or change face?

Yup still using versa. There are some apps to auto track sleep with Apple watch. Like sleep++ etc.

Yea got a Fitbit versa and been using it even since. Apple watch rotting. How you know ah, did I mention haha

No leh never buy anything from taobao. Only qoo10, laz, shopee You?
Old 19-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #403

Tried restore? Or change face?
I forgot how to change back to Fitbit clock face. I needed to delete my custom app only. By the time I figured out, I heard an extended family member wanted a Fitbit. She has sleep disorder. Like vampire, sleeps at 4-6 am every day. Heard she is going to be grandma soon, hence the intention to pass her my Versa while I get an Apple watch.

Yup still using versa. There are some apps to auto track sleep with Apple watch. Like sleep++ etc.
Yes, I bought Pillow. They have REM, light/deep sleep, awake, like Fitbit, but it is not as accurate I think. The awake part is quite a give-away. Fitbit is very accurate in my case.

Yea got a Fitbit versa and been using it even since. Apple watch rotting. How you know ah, did I mention haha
Yes, you did mention. I wasn't keen on Apple Watch at first. New OS has Walkie Talkie so one family member cannot play with it alone. Another feeble justification. I just learnt how to use Siri to put punctuation marks though. You can actually say "How are you question mark". So Apple Watch is easier to reply messages.

No leh never buy anything from taobao. Only qoo10, laz, shopee You?
I didn't dare to buy during 双十一。But planning to try Veggie bird again, since somebody seems to say 13 Nov order can receive now. I buy small stuff like cables, not 1 cbm worth of things like you know who lah. I am so amazed when I read that thread.
Old 19-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #404
Master Member

Just go Fitbit app, versa and change clock face

Both watches got pros and cons. But I can only choose to wear one Now bought a strap also no chance use for my Apple watch haha.

I feel so awkward talking to a watch/ using Siri etc

Yea I mostly buy small stuffs also haven tried buying in cbm.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #405

I feel so awkward talking to a watch/ using Siri etc
Sometimes I cannot walk and type so I fed up and use Siri. People do stare.

Yea I mostly buy small stuffs also haven tried buying in cbm.
I have no space at home for big stuff anyway. Always need to ensure if many things come in to the home, some things (preferably equivalent total size) must go out. Otherwise very messy.

Did you manage to contact Cainiao CSO eventually? I still use browser to shop using Taobao web site. Don't know how to use the app to complete an order, even though website hangs more often than mobile app. Actually don't know how to use app to contact CSO. Only know how to chat with seller about an item.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.