HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Huawei Watch GT

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2018, 03:19 PM   #46

Is Okie. Brought Gear 3 Frontier and have activated Samsung Pay. Ironically, I holding a Huawei Phone. Hahahaha.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
Samsung watch able to work with mate Pro 20? Planning to get a galaxy watch..
KGuanZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 06:23 PM   #47

u should ask at galaxy watch thread

Sent from Honor 10 Phantom Blue using GAGT
samsungXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #48

Old 27-11-2018, 10:11 AM   #49

You like this colour?
KingsleyLam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #50

You like this colour?
i got blue,green,black,yellow,orange

Old 27-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #51
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where can I get the watch gt? Lazada or qoo10?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT
lorettatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 01:25 PM   #52

Yes, work with all latest Android phone and also iPhone (very limited function).
Andrewtst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #53

My short review of Huawei Watch GT

Design - absolutely beautiful, the slimmest so far. I had check out Samsung Galaxy Watch also when I can't find this Huawei Watch GT, sorry to said Samsung Galaxy Watch looks bulky from side and I much prefer the design on Huawei Watch GT.

Functions - all basic functions such as set apps notification and call notification is there and it meets my requirement, the only missing probably is they is no way to control phone media player. I strongly suggest Huawei added this basic function. Also added basic reply of message, as well capable of viewing emoticon.

Watch Face - the bundle is well done but too little to choose from, if no 3rd party possible yet, I do hope Huawei added more watch interface on it. Also I hope they is some simple clock appear all times option when in standby mode. I don't might it get reduce to 10 days or a week with always on clock.

Battery Life - I just get it can't talk much, but my friend do using it and he said no issue to stand 2 weeks time, this is the main reason I very interesting on this watch, all smart watch shall behave like this, a 2 weeks standby time instead of 1.5 to 3 days.

Screen Quality - absolutely gorgeous! the watch face is big enough and not over size, and higher 454x454 pixel make this the highest sharpness watch in the market. Absolutely gorgeous!

If you only need basic notification with sport/fitness functionality with longest 2 weeks standby battery life, this watch is definitely worth to get for the moment.

If you love to install plenty of apps, then this watch is definitely not for you as this smart watch is running Huawei own proprietary OS and not Android Wear and no 3rd party apps available for the moment.

Last edited by Andrewtst; 27-11-2018 at 01:32 PM..
Old 27-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #54
Arch-Supremacy Member

My short review of Huawei Watch GT

Design - absolutely beautiful, the slimmest so far. I had check out Samsung Galaxy Watch also when I can't find this Huawei Watch GT, sorry to said Samsung Galaxy Watch looks bulky from side and I much prefer the design on Huawei Watch GT.

Functions - all basic functions such as set apps notification and call notification is there and it meets my requirement, the only missing probably is they is no way to control phone media player. I strongly suggest Huawei added this basic function. Also added basic reply of message, as well capable of viewing emoticon.

Watch Face - the bundle is well done but too little to choose from, if no 3rd party possible yet, I do hope Huawei added more watch interface on it. Also I hope they is some simple clock appear all times option when in standby mode. I don't might it get reduce to 10 days or a week with always on clock.

Battery Life - I just get it can't talk much, but my friend do using it and he said no issue to stand 2 weeks time, this is the main reason I very interesting on this watch, all smart watch shall behave like this, a 2 weeks standby time instead of 1.5 to 3 days.

Screen Quality - absolutely gorgeous! the watch face is big enough and not over size, and higher 454x454 pixel make this the highest sharpness watch in the market. Absolutely gorgeous!

If you only need basic notification with sport/fitness functionality with longest 2 weeks standby battery life, this watch is definitely worth to get for the moment.

If you love to install plenty of apps, then this watch is definitely not for you as this smart watch is running Huawei own proprietary OS and not Android Wear and no 3rd party apps available for the moment.

Where u bought from?

Old 27-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #55

Where u bought from?

I bought at Malaysia - Aeon Kulaijaya Huawei shop.

This watch is like everywhere no stock. I had ask Huawei shop at Aeon Tebrau, Aeon Dato Onn (my friend bought at here), Paradigm, City Square (mentioned end of month stock coming), Sutera Mall and all no stock. I finally found it at Aeon Kulaijaya.

By the way, you can buy at Malaysia online store like Shopee and Lazada, I had check Singapore online store of Shopee or Lazada but none of it is selling it.

Last edited by Andrewtst; 27-11-2018 at 01:57 PM..
Old 27-11-2018, 02:23 PM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought at Malaysia - Aeon Kulaijaya Huawei shop.

This watch is like everywhere no stock. I had ask Huawei shop at Aeon Tebrau, Aeon Dato Onn (my friend bought at here), Paradigm, City Square (mentioned end of month stock coming), Sutera Mall and all no stock. I finally found it at Aeon Kulaijaya.

By the way, you can buy at Malaysia online store like Shopee and Lazada, I had check Singapore online store of Shopee or Lazada but none of it is selling it.
Whoaaaa so good watch till oos

Sent from HUAWEI Mate20 X using GAGT
Old 27-11-2018, 06:04 PM   #57

Whoaaaa so good watch till oos

Sent from HUAWEI Mate20 X using GAGT
I think a lot very impress with it 14 days battery life.

Two of the Huawei shop said this watch is very great on sales and they keep out of stock.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #58

6 days use battery left 70%

Old 27-11-2018, 08:54 PM   #59

Blue

Old 27-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #60
Arch-Supremacy Member

6 days use battery left 70%

Where you bought from

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.