LG G watch Urbane anyone?

lcohol

Reaction score
Selling my brand new LG Urbane in rose gold. Just recieved it today 8th oct from expansys.full and complete set with receipt. Only open it for testing.

Selling as watch is too big for my tiny wrist. There is no problem with the watch.

Selling $320 only and self pickup. Sms 9365-2025.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone knows anywhere else still able to find a silver urbane...? Expansys no longer has the silver.. :)

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Purchase the Tempered Glass Screen Protector for my LG Urbane but the delivery takes a long period of about 2-3 weeks.

Package :

Pasted on my LG Urbane :

gsnba84

Reaction score
M selling my LG G Watch Urbane Silver, 1week old, used only twice, price sgd 360, will provide brand new spare watch strap as well.
Local set with warranty, condition 10/10.
If anyone interested PM

There is a local set with warranty?
Thought LG never released here...

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG G Watch Urbane is just nice with many Watch Face due to the Stainless Frame, my latest Rolex Watch Face which looks like the Real Rolex Watch. =:p

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
It's going for USD230 in Amazon.
I wonder if it's worth to move from the G WatchR to Urbane. I don't quite like the plating on the G watchR as it has suffered damages, revealing the silver underneath it.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
It's going for USD230 in Amazon.
I wonder if it's worth to move from the G WatchR to Urbane. I don't quite like the plating on the G watchR as it has suffered damages, revealing the silver underneath it.

Go for Huawei watch, its awesome.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only US or UK as well, not anytime soon in SG !!

US or UK means not unlocked version right? :s11:

There's Omate but like not much reviews. Taobao have but I prefer round face watches. But then, Omate also have this particular model which is round face + able to insert SIM. Issue is whether its unlocked or not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.