LG G watch Urbane anyone?

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
after using the Urbane 2 for a day, it seems to meet my needs better than many of the watches I tried (G Watch R, Pebble Steel and Time Steel, China Watches like No. 1 D5 etc).

Battery is quite solid even on first charge, with it being at 67 percent now with BT on and connected to my phone and 3G Cellular on with my Multisim since 7am.

1 small bug I noticed is that I can't seem to set it to 2G network - it remains on LTE when I try.

Setting LTE or 3G seems to Work fine.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after using the Urbane 2 for a day, it seems to meet my needs better than many of the watches I tried (G Watch R, Pebble Steel and Time Steel, China Watches like No. 1 D5 etc).

Battery is quite solid even on first charge, with it being at 67 percent now with BT on and connected to my phone and 3G Cellular on with my Multisim since 7am.

1 small bug I noticed is that I can't seem to set it to 2G network - it remains on LTE when I try.

Setting LTE or 3G seems to Work fine.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
just to check, is the charger the same as LG R watch??

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So am i right to say, i just insert a sim in and can start using liao? Doesn't need to be connected to phone also can use right? Basically for calls and simple messaging. Wanna double confirm before commit to hoot.

I see Youtube reviews, all connected to phone. Never get to see 1 not connected to phone.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So am i right to say, i just insert a sim in and can start using liao? Doesn't need to be connected to phone also can use right? Basically for calls and simple messaging. Wanna double confirm before commit to hoot.

I see Youtube reviews, all connected to phone. Never get to see 1 not connected to phone.
No and Yes. First time setup definitely need to go thru phone. After that, all alone.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.