LG Watch Sport & Watch Style

mrwirus

Reaction score
If I want to get the watch sport, where can I get it at ah? Dunno how to go about buying it.

TheAnt

Reaction score
anyone here interested in huawei watch 2 bluetooth/wifi version instead? all functions similar to LG watch sport except rotating navigation.

omelet

Reaction score
Just received my Watch Style, decided just get this for the time being since the price went down and I couldn't find any nice Android Wear smartwatch. Overall seem decent, the cheap feeling come mostly from the strap and back casing.

Was previously using Smartwatch 3, but the flap and band broke earlier this year plus Sony not going to update it anymore. Couldn't find any strap replacement without being chopped...

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On my Urbane 2, the notifications auto hide one.

Dont know whether I got notifications or not, must swipe up or wrist gestures to check

So mafan!

Previously it was a persistent notification with option to swipe down to hide

Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT

omelet

Reaction score
On my Urbane 2, the notifications auto hide one.

Dont know whether I got notifications or not, must swipe up or wrist gestures to check

So mafan!

Previously it was a persistent notification with option to swipe down to hide

Hmm..my watch style still works similarly to my sw3. Virbration come in, look at watch and the notification show instead of usual watch face. Then swipe down or rotate crown to hide it.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm..my watch style still works similarly to my sw3. Virbration come in, look at watch and the notification show instead of usual watch face. Then swipe down or rotate crown to hide it.
If u didn't lift your arm immediately, what happens when u check your watch a few mins later?

On the previous version 1.5, I still see a notification window waiting for me to swipe or hide

On 2.0, the notification would be auto hidden and I need to manually try to swipe up to check whether any notification

I tried the settings but no difference

omelet

Reaction score
If u didn't lift your arm immediately, what happens when u check your watch a few mins later?

On the previous version 1.5, I still see a notification window waiting for me to swipe or hide

On 2.0, the notification would be auto hidden and I need to manually try to swipe up to check whether any notification

I tried the settings but no difference

There is a notification bubble with the app icon instead of a bar at bottom to tell you there is notification if you lift up later.

Miss the battery life of the SW3 with always on display...this watch style is only just nice for a day even with display off.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.