For runners

YuoriFighter

Reaction score
Yup, bot it leow.
Since Nov16 undecided, waiting LTE, m1 etc... And now great discount, dun buy will be back $598. (although compare to the condo we bot, its juz a tip of the moutain.. Haha..)

S3 aesthetic design can wear it out even if not using as an exercise tools. Can change desired watch faces & function like a phone, messages etc. (My kids love & wana chg it to garfield face... =P)

Its quite "hi-tech" (like our condo theme) compare to those pro watches for running like garmin, polar, fitbit etc although they are cheaper but not appealing to me.

Last edited:

Maserati

Reaction score
runner cardio is damn worth lo

tomtom-cee-2017-2.jpg

Hi is this promo still going on?
May I know where can I buy?

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Wait for the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular .... but have to wait quite awhile

binkaz

Reaction score
I'm looking at a forerunner 935 for my runs and swims
will this be an overkill?

bodymasterboy

Reaction score
I'm looking at a forerunner 935 for my runs and swims
will this be an overkill?

if you're only going to log runs and swims, it's pretty much overkill. you're paying the premium for bragging rights =:p

why not consider a dedicated swim tracker and run watch, or a lower priced triathlon watch instead?

binkaz

Reaction score
if you're only going to log runs and swims, it's pretty much overkill. you're paying the premium for bragging rights =:p

why not consider a dedicated swim tracker and run watch, or a lower priced triathlon watch instead?

haha yea thats what I thought too, bought a forerunner 235 instead and I think it should suffice for now

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good running watches to recommend? For full marathon training purposes. Don’t intend to carry a phone when running. Preferably with music functions to pair with my Bluetooth earphones.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.