Samsung Galaxy Watch

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
your brightness is way too high..I only set to 2...can last 3 days..did you power off the watch when over night?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
Level 5 is too high?! Maximum brightness is 10 leh...
No, I don't off it at night.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one charge to 100% since ytd

basically i on everything and brightness at 7

aod, wifi, bt connected to phone all the way, hrm every 10 mins. analog face with ticking, hourly chime

only at night i switch to good nite mode cos i wear to zzzz

i have been playing and swapping faces lol...

but now i still got like 75%

battery life like quite good leh. =:p

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
one charge to 100% since ytd

basically i on everything and brightness at 7

aod, wifi, bt connected to phone all the way, hrm every 10 mins. analog face with ticking, hourly chime

only at night i switch to good nite mode cos i wear to zzzz

i have been playing and swapping faces lol...

but now i still got like 75%

battery life like quite good leh. =:p
Which means my set has problem. I charged fully yesterday @ 11 30pm and battery left 78% @ 7 30am this morning. AOD, WiFi all off, disconnected from phone, HRM every 10 minutes...22% gone in 8 hours while doing nothing. Hmm...

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which means my set has problem. I charged fully yesterday @ 11 30pm and battery left 78% @ 7 30am this morning. AOD, WiFi all off, disconnected from phone, HRM every 10 minutes...22% gone in 8 hours while doing nothing. Hmm...
tried reset it ady?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

where u buy it ah ?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my ex gear s3...the body of the watch has suffer quite a few scratches due to accident and some times careless..

now with this new watch..i decided to bought something like this to protect...

IewbcZT.png

Descay

Reaction score
Just gotten my 46mm set on Tue, so far still ok. My HRM is set for every 10 mins and it will only activates every10 mins. Samsung health shows the same records too.

My only problem now is the battery consumption. I charged the watch fully and put on my table at 11pm then went to bed. I woke up at 7am plus and saw the battery left 72% (AOD off, WiFi off, BT not connected, HRM 10 mins). I was expecting at least 90% or more. I will continue to monitor it and see how it goes.

Recently, I sent my Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm to Samsung Plaza Singapura Service Centre for repair after I realised even with airplane and night mode on at night, I can lose 15% of battery life. They changed the PCB Board of the watch for me and now I have a better battery life. Will continue to monitor it.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now difference $10. 46mm and 42mm

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got recommendation where to buy straps for this watch? The rubber one always collect dust. I like those G shock kind of hard band.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
PHP:
Recently, I sent my Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm to Samsung Plaza Singapura Service Centre for repair after I realised even with airplane and night mode on at night, I can lose 15% of battery life. They changed the PCB Board of the watch for me and now I have a better battery life. Will continue to monitor it.
I did a reset on my GW on Fri morning, everything back to normal by then. Now my battery life is so much better. I charged it fully on Fri @ 11 30pm and now still left 80% with light usage. I think 4 -5 days with light usage and 2.5 days with heavy usage should be reasonable for 46mm model.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
2 days 9 hours and battery still has 65%!! Shall see how long can it last until battery flat lol.

Last edited:

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I am intend to get a 42mm Rose gold as a gift for a Family Member, May I know which are the shops to get from? Prefer it to have local warranty. I think Challenger price is kinda of steep.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I am intend to get a 42mm Rose gold as a gift for a Family Member, May I know which are the shops to get from? Prefer it to have local warranty. I think Challenger price is kinda of steep.
350$

46mm add $10. kasiamobile.com

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.