sibeh toxic

s12zY87.jpg

WARNING VERY GROSS
HIBqSDS.jpg
eeeeee omg

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like contact dermatitis. The person might be allergic to the material used.
It's due to those unknown chemicals which they applied on the bands. It's very common for those items from Taobao.

stevensp

Reaction score
Can't seem to find the black version of the 46 mm.
Anyone know which shop has ready stock?

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
The watch can connect to wifi so it remote connects to my Note 9 and it can receive whatever notifications my Note 9 receives and it can reply sms and WhatsApp but can't use it for calls.

So if I am not bringing my Note 9 outside, either I hotspot it using my other phone or use a small mifi so the watch can connect remotely connect back to my Note 9.

Samsung Pay works on the watch when the watch is standalone (not connected to phone or wifi). But I haven't tested how many times can Samsung Pay be used when the watch is standalone before the watch needs to be connected to again to reload Samsung Pay tokens. :s13:

There was a recent software update. No issue with the HRM but step tracking is way off - it recorded about 50-70% of steps recorded on my Fitbit and Garmin. My Fitbit is a body worn tracker so is the most accurate for step tracking. My Garmin is hand worn so it tends to over measure steps as it also records hand movements as steps. The watch is hand worn and is much more conservative in recognising steps so it under records by a lot. But Samsung should be able to fix this via software update.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT

Last edited:

xiaohanhan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a Spotify premium. I had no problem using streaming on wifi. But it can't works on remote. Everytime i try remote, it will trigger my phone to open Spotify. After that on the watch, it tells me to connect to the phone. Any advice?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Understand that i need to use samsung hp for samsung pay to work.
What are the other choices to get extra watch faces for the watch?
Google store hv this Samsung Wear app... Can that be used?

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Understand that i need to use samsung hp for samsung pay to work.
What are the other choices to get extra watch faces for the watch?
Google store hv this Samsung Wear app... Can that be used?
The watch comes with several free watch faces. Can get some more from Galaxy Apps app and Galaxy Wearable app but may have to pay.

Sent from Rocket Uno cruising in Midnight Black Galaxy No. 9 using GAGT

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score
The watch comes with several free watch faces. Can get some more from Galaxy Apps app and Galaxy Wearable app but may have to pay.

Dont mind paying. Are u referring to the Wear n Gear app by Samsung found in google store?

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Dont mind paying. Are u referring to the Wear n Gear app by Samsung found in google store?
No. App names are Galaxy Apps and Galaxy Wearable. Preinstalled on Samsung phones. Don't think found in Play Store.

flyingeagles

Reaction score
Hi does anyone encourter this issue? My 42mm watch got this green line on AOD. Tested with different faces. Only happens when it's in AOD battery saver mode. The green line goes away when I turn my wrist to see the watch.
ScmS5tcl.jpg

HHLNWoOl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone encourter this issue? My 42mm watch got this green line on AOD. Tested with different faces. Only happens when it's in AOD battery saver mode. The green line goes away when I turn my wrist to see the watch.

No issue with AOD for mine
Try backing up& reset your watch?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT

xiaohanhan

Reaction score
ScmS5tcl.jpg

HHLNWoOl.jpg

Looks like you are using samwatch_basic8 watch face. It's watch face issue. I used that watch face too. Having that green patch. It doesn't render properly with his watch face images.

flyingeagles

Reaction score
Looks like you are using samwatch_basic8 watch face. It's watch face issue. I used that watch face too. Having that green patch. It doesn't render properly with his watch face images.

Hm I tried other faces also same green bar issue. Even stock face also the same...

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Hm I tried other faces also same green bar issue. Even stock face also the same...

Have u tried to reset it? Else it might be some display problem. try sending it to service center?

samsungXP

Reaction score
ScmS5tcl.jpg

HHLNWoOl.jpg

look like watch screen got problem.should be hardware

Sent from Honor 10 Phantom Blue using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.