HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Watch

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2018, 08:26 PM   #31

Wa if really 15th Oct then still got 1 month to wait...
jess_sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #32

Ya, they are official distributor for Samsung mobile accessory. So the watch will be release in SG on 15th Oct?
42mm @ $399
46mm @ $449
LTE or wifi?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
nuscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 11:42 AM   #33

Contacted Samsung Singapore ytd betting on the 14 Sep release date but no luck. Hope that the 15 Oct is true. Tempted to buy from A Mobile but don't dare to if Samsung Pay don't work den jialat haha.
wormee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 11:46 AM   #34
Master Member

Was also going to pull the trigger last week but hopefully like all their new product they will have some special promo for th watch

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
mac_oasis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #35

Contacted Samsung Singapore ytd betting on the 14 Sep release date but no luck. Hope that the 15 Oct is true. Tempted to buy from A Mobile but don't dare to if Samsung Pay don't work den jialat haha.
Bettter to wait for it to be released by Samsung Singapore then buy better
Old 15-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #36

Bettter to wait for it to be released by Samsung Singapore then buy better
Agreed. I rather wait for official launch from them.
wormee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #37

i asked the seller the other day..

me: will this pre-order include free gifts from samsung when they announce sg release?

seller: Dear customer,

We are still waiting for the annoucement from Samsung Singapore. If Samsung are giving out free gift with purchase of Galaxy watch then you will receive Free Gift too at launch.

Thank you.

Warmest regards,
A-Mobile Pte Ltd

should be safe ba.. if not good then can cancel order.. i order last weekend to lock in the price first..
wormee likes this.
PPkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 01:58 PM   #38
G4
Master Member

i asked the seller the other day..

me: will this pre-order include free gifts from samsung when they announce sg release?

seller: Dear customer,

We are still waiting for the annoucement from Samsung Singapore. If Samsung are giving out free gift with purchase of Galaxy watch then you will receive Free Gift too at launch.

Thank you.

Warmest regards,
A-Mobile Pte Ltd

should be safe ba.. if not good then can cancel order.. i order last weekend to lock in the price first..
dun think so leh... once paid by CC, cannot cancel. unlike buying from Apple online, can cancel before deliveryas they only charge when they delivered.
G4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #39

dun think so leh... once paid by CC, cannot cancel. unlike buying from Apple online, can cancel before deliveryas they only charge when they delivered.
Qoo10 can cancel order 1.. Subject to seller's approval..
PPkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 11:53 PM   #40

Thumbs up Korean version works with SPay in SG - Tip

Ok guyz, good news.

You can get Korean version to work Samsung Pay in SG. Just need to run a few line of command script. No flashing is required. Basically, it's just to change CSC code on the watch to SG. So just Google "change csc on gear s3" - xda forum. This method work for the 2018 Galaxy Watch, with Tizen version 4 OS. Use csc code XSP should do the trick for SG. Managed to get my Korean version Galaxy Watch to work with Samsung Pay.

I got the Galaxy Watch 2018 - 46mm for $383, no gst and free shipping from Qoo10.

Last edited by xtremserver; 16-09-2018 at 12:08 AM..
xtremserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 08:26 AM   #41

Ok guyz, good news.

You can get Korean version to work Samsung Pay in SG. Just need to run a few line of command script. No flashing is required. Basically, it's just to change CSC code on the watch to SG. So just Google "change csc on gear s3" - xda forum. This method work for the 2018 Galaxy Watch, with Tizen version 4 OS. Use csc code XSP should do the trick for SG. Managed to get my Korean version Galaxy Watch to work with Samsung Pay.

I got the Galaxy Watch 2018 - 46mm for $383, no gst and free shipping from Qoo10.

No warranty?
tnecniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #42

No warranty?
1yr Korea warranty. Have to send back to seller to claim warranty.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:02 PM   #43

Ok guyz, good news.

I also manage to switch the country code to SG but when I try to connect to the note 9 to set up samsung pay it says failed to connect to server...

Did u manage to actually use it to pay?
sleepingpython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 02:25 PM   #44

I also manage to switch the country code to SG but when I try to connect to the note 9 to set up samsung pay it says failed to connect to server...

Did u manage to actually use it to pay?
Yup managed to pay with it. I too got the failed connection error when setting up initially. U can try to turn "away on" for wifi on the watch n connect to your wifi n try it again. Just make sure to restart both the watch n your phone.. It help sometime in resolving errors.

If all fails, try resetting your watch to factory settings, i read on xda forum that it help to solve alot of issues in general. Just Do it couple of times.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:40 AM   #45

Thanks bro, it worked

I reinstall the wearable app on the phone and reset the watch.

Yup managed to pay with it. I too got the failed connection error when setting up initially. U can try to turn "away on" for wifi on the watch n connect to your wifi n try it again. Just make sure to restart both the watch n your phone.. It help sometime in resolving errors.

If all fails, try resetting your watch to factory settings, i read on xda forum that it help to solve alot of issues in general. Just Do it couple of times.
sleepingpython is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.