Samsung Galaxy Watch

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Galaxy Wearable app is so crappy. It resets my GW every time when it gets updated (app update not firmware update on the GW.
Huh...mine didn't get reset....

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Huh...mine didn't get reset....

My watch also never got reset with Galaxy Wearable app update.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
This is so frustrating! Again, the active isn't giving me vibrations when I get notifications. Happened to my Galaxy Watch that I just returned it and now the same thing! Am I doing something wrong here?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is so frustrating! Again, the active isn't giving me vibrations when I get notifications. Happened to my Galaxy Watch that I just returned it and now the same thing! Am I doing something wrong here?
which app don't give you vibration...? Whatapps call?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not whatsapp calls but whatsapp messages.

you need to enable notification on your wearable app, so that it will turn out.

however the watch might not show message content if you already has chosen to hide it on the phone.

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
no wearable notification..did you enable whatapps to notify?

yup WhatsApp is enabled in notifications. I do get notifications but not the vibration. My wear OS is fine though.

When I googled, seems like its a common issue too. I spoke to Samsung support saying that I even reset the watch, uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable app but its still the same issue. Guess what they said? Go back to the store for an exchange :s11:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup WhatsApp is enabled in notifications. I do get notifications but not the vibration. My wear OS is fine though.

When I googled, seems like its a common issue too. I spoke to Samsung support saying that I even reset the watch, uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable app but its still the same issue. Guess what they said? Go back to the store for an exchange :s11:

what is the vibration setting in your watch?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you have wear os app too?

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
How about the notification setting in the galaxy wear...did you enable whatapps?

For the galaxy watch active, all the settings and whatnot on the phone app is actually the same as the watch though, unlike the galaxy watch. Very convenient, don't have to meddle on the tiny screen

This issue damn annoying..you all don't have this problem?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the galaxy watch active, all the settings and whatnot on the phone app is actually the same as the watch though, unlike the galaxy watch. Very convenient, don't have to meddle on the tiny screen

This issue damn annoying..you all don't have this problem?
my whatapps ....fb messenger...all vibrate..

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Enable "Vibrate with sound" in your watch's settings lah.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

Active bo "vibrate with sound" because no speaker.. So in settings only got "vibrate" where you can change the respective settings as shown in my screenshot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.