HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Watch

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #46

Samsung replied other ppl on Facebook saying

"Hi, thanks for you interest. We appreciate your anticipation for the upcoming Galaxy Watch and assure you that more details in the weeks to come."

Not sure how many weeks....
Not sure what takes so long for Samsung SG to get the watch ready for sell locally. Taiwan and China are both on sell already. Samsung China has even better deal, FREE Samsung duo wireless charging pad for those who pre ordered their watch.
wwh5210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #47

Most likely they have too many existing stocks to sell
PPkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #48
Supremacy Member

Not sure what takes so long for Samsung SG to get the watch ready for sell locally. Taiwan and China are both on sell already. Samsung China has even better deal, FREE Samsung duo wireless charging pad for those who pre ordered their watch.
wah. this is really good deal
gigigigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 10:41 AM   #49

Contacted Samsung Singapore again thru live chat. They claimed the only authorized reseller/distributor is Samsung official store in Lazada and do not recommend buying from other sources. Haha. I tried to pester for release date but no luck.
wormee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 08:13 PM   #50

Contacted Samsung Singapore again thru live chat. They claimed the only authorized reseller/distributor is Samsung official store in Lazada and do not recommend buying from other sources. Haha. I tried to pester for release date but no luck.
Did they say in coming weeks or just say no details for now?
jess_sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 08:20 PM   #51
Master Member

you see Samsung Facebook visitor posts reply by Samsung is coming weeks

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 09:06 PM   #52

No they didn't. Hopefully it's in October.
wormee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 10:59 PM   #53

Ok guyz, good news.

You can get Korean version to work Samsung Pay in SG. Just need to run a few line of command script. No flashing is required. Basically, it's just to change CSC code on the watch to SG. So just Google "change csc on gear s3" - xda forum. This method work for the 2018 Galaxy Watch, with Tizen version 4 OS. Use csc code XSP should do the trick for SG. Managed to get my Korean version Galaxy Watch to work with Samsung Pay.

I got the Galaxy Watch 2018 - 46mm for $383, no gst and free shipping from Qoo10.

Thanks for your awesome sharing! I managed to change my csc code also. Using mac and it was rather complicated but nonetheless, still managed to do it!

for those who is interested to do this on a mac. You'll need to download the https://developer.samsung.com/tv/dev.../tizen-studio/ then run the sdb from terminal using ./sdb shell instead of sdb shell

just need to follow this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gea...0-csc-t3784226
jtanc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 09:45 AM   #54

Thanks a lot for your tips. Waiting for my set to be shipped over and I will try this with my mac.

Thanks for your awesome sharing! I managed to change my csc code also. Using mac and it was rather complicated but nonetheless, still managed to do it!

for those who is interested to do this on a mac. You'll need to download the https://developer.samsung.com/tv/dev.../tizen-studio/ then run the sdb from terminal using ./sdb shell instead of sdb shell

just need to follow this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gea...0-csc-t3784226
onghohui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #55

Thanks a lot for your tips. Waiting for my set to be shipped over and I will try this with my mac.
After installing, go to terminal, navigate to the right folder using the cd command line.
jtanc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #56

Where is a good place to get below retail price when Samsung launches it here?
aeronium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #57

Just buy from qoo10 Korean sellers... Today got $30 voucher too. Use ShopBack for extra 2% cash back.
sleepingpython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #58
Master Member

kasiamobile.com?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #59

Went to SES at Somerset and ask for Galaxy Watch release date. The guy just looked at me with a blur face like thinking "what's that?!" lol...
wwh5210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 09:36 PM   #60

Why this samsung take so long to announce SG release ah?

I message them on fb they ask me to sign up for their newsletter to be updated when it's out.
aeronium is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.