Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cAvL2vcl.png

facer. abstract. sort by newest

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
57 h left for free 2 watch faces on galaxy store, recently on Mondays no new face

karloil

Reaction score
Anyone using their Galaxy Watch 2 with a non-Samsung phone? How's your used experience? Any glitches?

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using their Galaxy Watch 2 with a non-Samsung phone? How's your used experience? Any glitches?

With OnePlus 7 Pro.

no problem. Just need to make sure you configure your Galaxy Wearable battery optimization to "not optimize"

monky91

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wanted to replace my aging battery in galaxy watch 46mm version, which has loss its charge holding capacity.

Samsung quoted me 145+ which is kinda ridiculous. Wanted to seek for third party service provider to replace. Any good one to recommend?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wanted to replace my aging battery in galaxy watch 46mm version, which has loss its charge holding capacity.

Samsung quoted me 145+ which is kinda ridiculous. Wanted to seek for third party service provider to replace. Any good one to recommend?

battery best is go Samsung change.
you may not know other service provider change battery is original or not.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one of this week's free from Samsung app store, not Facer
txzXlAgl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.