Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

Wolfmaster

Reaction score
yea using with pixel 3a installed galaxy wear app and Samsung health.. all seems well.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

Thanks.. was having this doubt on the BP lab which i wanted to test it out.. will be getting this man.. as i am not on Samsung Galaxy phone...

Wanted to trial out the accuracy & its correlation with an actual BP meter..
:s13::s13:

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
I have my doubts in the accuracy. So I have a suggestion. You need to register in your phone and they will ask for your reading. I suggest you give a wrong one, and then when you measure on the watch that time if the reading is close to your actual one, then we can verify it. So because in the beginning if we register the actual reading, then subsequent reading is close to it, we never know if they are just trying to give a take number....not sure if you know what I mean....

Thanks.. was having this doubt on the BP lab which i wanted to test it out.. will be getting this man.. as i am not on Samsung Galaxy phone...

Wanted to trial out the accuracy & its correlation with an actual BP meter..
:s13::s13:

Chirashi

Reaction score
The voice quality and microphone on the active2 is surprisingly good. Callers on the other end of the line mentioned the voice is clear and audible when I'm using the watch to speak to them.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qoo10 watch active 2 seem to be cheaper by $50... not sure worth to sacrifice the warranty with $50... so far touch wood...all my samsung watch has no issue happen... but bought locally ..

lcohol

Reaction score
For those using active 2 now, can i ask if there is Google translate and YouTube pre-installed into the watch? I read that certain regions are not able to install.

jess_sy

Reaction score
qoo10 watch active 2 seem to be cheaper by $50... not sure worth to sacrifice the warranty with $50... so far touch wood...all my samsung watch has no issue happen... but bought locally ..

Export set? How much?

Local set with warranty at some shops are cheaper

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
349.. aqua black 44mm...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

sgexpat

Reaction score
Still no word on the LTE version here in Singapore. What kind of 3rd world country are we living in?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So did you buy in the end?

The watch is nice and worth it. IMO.
not yet...still not sure if I sure buy active 2 as I am already using galaxy watch...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Active 2 from Q10 via Korean seller $317 after coupon for the aluminum 44mm black

Last edited:

Adelyte

Reaction score
Can anyone try to see if the standard edition of active 2 able to link up with under armor shoe?

Or is there an exclusive app (UA edition) that cannot be installed on standard version via app store?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.