Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i think not really worth it..consider the batt on 44mm version is still lower than galaxy watch batt capacity..

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anybody gotten Korea set from qoo10 before? The stainless steel edition 44mm for $488 inclusive shipping. Not sure if it's LTE.

Singapore currently doesn't have black available and it's aluminium right ?

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already available at Samsung@Causeway Point ground floor. No LTE version yet only BT

TheAlphaLion

Reaction score
Lazada offer looks the best, $30 discount voucher for today and free wireless battery pack.

Too bad I already preordered from USA! They should have announced the launch date earlier.

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Reaction score
Many folks are also reporting that the step counter seems way off. :|

I've been holding out for a good smart watch that's not the Apple Watch (no iPhone) and hoping this is it. But looks like ... sigh.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For LTE watch I was told you need to pay for the eSIM. Only Singtel and M1 has it.

Is it a one time payment or monthly fee?

Last edited:

jess_sy

Reaction score

I've been holding out for a good smart watch that's not the Apple Watch (no iPhone) and hoping this is it. But looks like ... sigh.

i think it can be fix through software? Hopefully.

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya man.. me too. So disappointing to see this health tracking off record. Damn.

lsg716

Reaction score
Had a look around but the Bluetooth one doesn't seem to be available in black anywhere? The staff at two Samsung stores were a bit clueless with one saying the black was only available in the LTE version and another saying only the Under Armour version was available.

Has anyone had better luck?

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

vintot

Reaction score
Had a look around but the Bluetooth one doesn't seem to be available in black anywhere? The staff at two Samsung stores were a bit clueless with one saying the black was only available in the LTE version and another saying only the Under Armour version was available.

Has anyone had better luck?

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

I went to 313 concept store they said black will be release next month.

Im close to buying the watch especially they have free strap worth 58sgd included but somehow its a deal breaker to have step counter and gps issues. That is one of the most basic feature of a smartwatch. Samsung should fix it before they release the product.

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to 313 concept store they said black will be release next month.

Im close to buying the watch especially they have free strap worth 58sgd included but somehow its a deal breaker to have step counter and gps issues. That is one of the most basic feature of a smartwatch. Samsung should fix it before they release the product.

Agreed! Absolutely. Its a travesty that they can't even get such a basic feature right.

If you have a look at DC Rainmaker's review on YouTube, he also plots the heart rate tracking performance compared to Apple Watch 5 and 2 other reference devices and found that the Active 2's HR detection is also not fantastic :(

Sounds like they needed more QC.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Reaction score
For LTE watch I was told you need to pay for the eSIM. Only Singtel and M1 has it.

Is it a one time payment or monthly fee?

Would like to know this as well. I asked Circles which is my provider but they have no eSIM capability.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.