Syncing steps with Healthy 365 app

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go Samsung Health Settings > Data Permissions > Healthy 365 > Heart rate got enable right?

I found the reason "HR settings scanning continuously" must be set to get MVPA records on H365

Last edited:

jess_sy

Reaction score
I found the reason "HR settings scanning continuously" must be set to get MVPA records on H365

oh so that's the reason.... hmm i only set to continuously when i going for exercise :s22::s22:

but glad that manage to solve it and it's syncing with Healthy 365

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abt $100. Need to sync with healthy 365 app.

Export set. I've been using export set versa for over a year. Able to sync with Fitbit app and firmware is updated periodically.

https://qoo.tn/BrFhIX/Q103843074

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Export set. I've been using export set versa for over a year. Able to sync with Fitbit app and firmware is updated periodically.

https://qoo.tn/BrFhIX/Q103843074
Sorry. Cannot open link. Can buy in retail store?

Brainstorm

Reaction score
After the recent Healthy 365 app update, Galaxy watch heart rate cannot sync.. sob sob
Before update was all ok..

Brainstorm

Reaction score
Yes, I did select the watch.. don't know why cant read heart rate anymore.. only steps

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After the recent Healthy 365 app update, Galaxy watch heart rate cannot sync.. sob sob
Before update was all ok..
i had the same problem on my active 2... mvpa wont synch to 365 even it is continuous monitoring of HR even it is sycn direct to the watch not phone.

+Edit : healthy 365 just have an update today let me check if it works

Last edited:

belgarathc

Reaction score
i had the same problem on my active 2... mvpa wont synch to 365 even it is continuous monitoring of HR even it is sycn direct to the watch not phone.

+Edit : healthy 365 just have an update today let me check if it works
Mine doesn't work too. Actually I can't even find this continuous monitoring of HR setting in H365. I see one of the earlier posters shared a screenshot of his H365 history page which shows steps, mpva, calories.. mine is activity history and only shows steps and mpva. Am I missing something obvious? I am using version 6.1.2.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't work too. Actually I can't even find this continuous monitoring of HR setting in H365. I see one of the earlier posters shared a screenshot of his H365 history page which shows steps, mpva, calories.. mine is activity history and only shows steps and mpva. Am I missing something obvious? I am using version 6.1.2.
it is on the samsung active 2 watch depends if you own one...

htc_user

Reaction score
just checking if its possible to use samsung health app to track steps so as to sync with the manulifemove app then at the same time use healthy 365 to sync with the national steps challenge astrofit season 4 tracker to sync the steps and mvpa at the same time ?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i manage to fix the mvpa issue... it is due to the samsung health app dont have permission to body sensor, grant permission and it should be working

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just checking if its possible to use samsung health app to track steps so as to sync with the manulifemove app then at the same time use healthy 365 to sync with the national steps challenge astrofit season 4 tracker to sync the steps and mvpa at the same time ?
you can only choose 1 type of approve tracker in h365 app be it samsung health or those supported in the app

htc_user

Reaction score
you can only choose 1 type of approve tracker in h365 app be it samsung health or those supported in the app
noted with thanks that i cannot use both samsung health app to track steps to sync with the manulifemove app and at the same time use healthy 365 to sync with the national steps challenge astrofit season 4 tracker to sync the steps and mvpa

Tyer

Master Member
Reaction score
I am using the Mi watch with GPS. Was also using Health Sync to get my steps to Samsung Health and then to Health 365. I understand Samsung Health does not allow anymore writing of steps data from other apps.
Do you have any idea how to get by this? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.