HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xiaomi Haylou Solar Smartwatch Awesome

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #1

Xiaomi Haylou Solar Smartwatch Awesome

Bought this xiaomi Haylou Solar Smartwatch for only $40 to replace my Google wear ticwatch. Heart rate and step tracking are always on. After one week battery only drop 30%. Very happy with the purchase.

My ticwatch got google assistance, can reply voice and reply msg, can see photos. But what is the use. Features that were seldom use daily. Battery hardly last a day after a few months. Got to charge everyday. kept forgetting to charge, got to go out without a watch.

China tech and pricing really impressive. Battery life for smartwatch more important. No need all the redundant features.

Aw2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2020, 12:27 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Bought this xiaomi Haylou Solar Smartwatch for only $40 to replace my Google wear ticwatch. Heart rate and step tracking are always on. After one week battery only drop 30%. Very happy with the purchase.

My ticwatch got google assistance, can reply voice and reply msg, can see photos. But what is the use. Features that were seldom use daily. Battery hardly last a day after a few months. Got to charge everyday. kept forgetting to charge, got to go out without a watch.

China tech and pricing really impressive. Battery life for smartwatch more important. No need all the redundant features.

can sync steps with HPB or AIA vitality?
Old 19-09-2020, 09:12 PM   #3

Where did you buy it?
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2020, 12:56 AM   #4

You can get cheap from Lazada or shopee.

No it cannot sync with HPB or Vitality. It is using is own proprietary software. That is probably why the batteries can last so long. Google wear really drains batteries. Plus we really no need google assistance or many redundant features. We just need a watch that can do simple tracking, see time and alert.
Aw2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.