Xiaomi Mi Band Pulse

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's coming soon, next Wednesday, 6th April~
LwbJNerl.jpg

Mi Band Pulse will be retailing at S$27.99, starting 6th April, coinciding with Mi Fan Festival~
12898316_1081782288529538_7037845616254125894_o.png.jpg

Last edited:

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see a useless POS. And the band is so flimsy it will up lorry within weeks.

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
My miband 1 if still working fine. After almost one year... But heard that there heart rate monitoring is not continuous. Only when you launch the app on the phone and press check, then it check?

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I confirm this ? I want to monitor my heart rate when I run and alert me if my heart rate is below / above a threshold. Is it able to do the alert ? Or just give a profile of the heart rate during the run ? Thanks.

ayeong

Reaction score
You mean you need to manually turn it on ? But would it alert you for below/above the training zone for the heart rate ?

It's a function that you need to use your mobile app EVERYTIME you wanted to measure your heart rate. It will not do continuous monitoring and show you how your heart rate beats over a span of XX hours.

Just imagine that, instead of using your finger to measure your pulse, you have something electronic to do that for you. That's all.

ayeong

Reaction score
no continuos hr monitoring?

Unless someone could hack the Xiaomi app and modify the app to issue heart rate monitor instruction every 30secs or 1min.

But such an approach will probably cause the mobile phone and device battery to take a hit

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
It's a function that you need to use your mobile app EVERYTIME you wanted to measure your heart rate. It will not do continuous monitoring and show you how your heart rate beats over a span of XX hours.

Just imagine that, instead of using your finger to measure your pulse, you have something electronic to do that for you. That's all.

I guess it's a software change to enable this functionality on the phone ?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no continuos hr monitoring?

Using it for two weeks, friend brought back for me from China. $22.

Heart rate is only when you activate the 'measure' function, and you must hold it tight to the wrist then wait about 5s.

About 10% of the time the HR value will miscue. For $22, no complains. My Miband1 is sitting in the pulse box

Charging cable better now and faster charging also.

Eon

Reaction score
Unless someone could hack the Xiaomi app and modify the app to issue heart rate monitor instruction every 30secs or 1min.

But such an approach will probably cause the mobile phone and device battery to take a hit

Mi Band Tools can do continuous heart rate monitor for miband pulse but the app is not free thou.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.