anyone regretted marry your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattanispirit

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2015 thread get revived.

Anyway, my wife is a rare gem, don't think anyone can replace her.

Her beauty, intelligence, efficiency, leadership, cooking skills, household chores, management, productivity, interpersonal relationship, etc.

Reaction score
2015 thread get revived.

Anyway, my wife is a rare gem, don't think anyone can replace her.

Her beauty, intelligence, efficiency, leadership, cooking skills, household chores, management, productivity, interpersonal relationship, etc.

Her bed skill also good. Dun ask how I know

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My marriage really GG riao, i got tis feeling my wife set traps for me to fall in :(

she trying to let me do sth wrong so she can get the whole house...

example yesterday my mother in law know my wife went oversea yet she did a surprise home visit she somehow have the key she just sneak in with my brothers in law into my house then suddenly open my room heng i never cheat/ 偷吃 if not GG

or perhaps i just think too much :s42:

My friend's wife went on biz trip, as usual. Suddenly she came home and found my friend with another woman in bed :s13: Now divorced.

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to have affair go hotel or airbnb la...bring home is really stupid. Neighbours will see, wife might suddenly come home, the girl you bring back also can harass you after knowing where you stay.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All NS men should apply the 9 core values (my generation was only 8 cores).

You think we're only trained to protect our country??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.