HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Proposal Ring - Part 3

Like Tree1009Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2019, 12:51 PM   #7576

good afternoon everyone
Old 21-03-2019, 05:29 PM   #7577

Hihi, would like some opinions. After weeks of deliberating, I've chosen to do a halo design with my super ideal round. I met one of JP's designer (Meng?) for some suggestions and she showed me some of her drawings of different halo designs. She's very helpful and now I'm spoilt for choices.

Which halo design you think is good? I'm torn between the square/round and pear/round. I like the marquise too. The more I look at it, the more I start to like it too. The baguette/round is nice and edgy too. Haiz.. I'm already having trouble to pick my best 2....
sgcelineng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #7578
Master Member

Hihi, would like some opinions. After weeks of deliberating, I've chosen to do a halo design with my super ideal round. I met one of JP's designer (Meng?) for some suggestions and she showed me some of her drawings of different halo designs. She's very helpful and now I'm spoilt for choices.

Which halo design you think is good? I'm torn between the square/round and pear/round. I like the marquise too. The more I look at it, the more I start to like it too. The baguette/round is nice and edgy too. Haiz.. I'm already having trouble to pick my best 2....
I’ll suggest the standard rounds halo, I’ve got a bunch of female friends gossiped about a women who gotten some pear or odd shape halo and everyone thinks it looks cheap lol.
KinoChoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 06:42 PM   #7579

I’m of the view of a classic solitaire.
A halo is more a right hand ring for me. And definitely classic although I have seen some nice ‘flower’ clusters
Have a look at some actual pictures to see if u like the look

I’ll suggest the standard rounds halo, I’ve got a bunch of female friends gossiped about a women who gotten some pear or odd shape halo and everyone thinks it looks cheap lol.
Miltah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 09:59 AM   #7580

Anyone knows which places are able to do just the setting only?

I am planning to get the diamond online.
chikaboomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 10:28 AM   #7581

Anyone knows which places are able to do just the setting only?

I am planning to get the diamond online.
Benny Gems, Canary diamonds will do it.
Others have chimed in previously to say House of hung will do it with CAD included.
There’s quite a few in lucky plaza.
Miltah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 11:08 AM   #7582

He proposed ytr! 😍 Ring from JP. Kinda alittle loose may have to go back and resize 😂 My ring size 4.5.
DriftKing likes this.
mardybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 11:39 AM   #7583

He proposed ytr! 😍 Ring from JP. Kinda alittle loose may have to go back and resize 😂 My ring size 4.5.
Looks big, 1 carat?

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell
FreshGradDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #7584
Master Member

Hi, anyone has reviews or experience dealing with Rio Diamonds to share?
Old 22-03-2019, 12:15 PM   #7585

The pear is it like a pear shaped diamond? Or halo is using the small pear diamonds? I saw some nice ones but using gemtones. It looked really good to me, but I'm not sure will it have that same nice effect for diamonds. mmmm
Old 22-03-2019, 12:19 PM   #7586

I’m of the view of a classic solitaire.
A halo is more a right hand ring for me. And definitely classic although I have seen some nice ‘flower’ clusters
Have a look at some actual pictures to see if u like the look
Flower clusters looks pretty. A concern I have is that the flower seems to be poking out and sharp looking. Am worried that it might easily scratch on to things and practical for daily wear. Which is why I'm leaning to the round/square combo with the round shape outline. That might be a safer choice.
Old 22-03-2019, 01:03 PM   #7587

looks a little too big for your hand, but congrats.
lance88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #7588
Master Member

Looks big, 1 carat?

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell
I remember she posted something like 0.5.....but 0.5 looking like this on a 4.5 finger? I remember seeing 1.1 CT on a size 4 finger and i still find it not big enough but yours look not bad.

He proposed ytr! �� Ring from JP. Kinda alittle loose may have to go back and resize �� My ring size 4.5.

Did u changed the diamond size?
KinoChoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 03:30 PM   #7589

Hi All,

I would love to receive your kind feedbacks regarding this diamond in the link below:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-dia...nd-3968187.htm

Is it worth it?
ivantwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 03:31 PM   #7590

Benny Gems, Canary diamonds will do it.
Others have chimed in previously to say House of hung will do it with CAD included.
There’s quite a few in lucky plaza.
Thank you for your help!
chikaboomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.