www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Windows OS (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/windows-os-377/)
-   -   buying aftershock without windows 10 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/windows-os-377/buying-aftershock-without-windows-10-a-5905358.html)

stu4rt86 20-09-2018 10:03 PM

buying aftershock without windows 10

hi, i know this sound bad..but i plan to get aftershock system without the windows 10.. i read abt torrenting it online...

i wanna know how if i can get the system without windows and save 100+ and install windows on my own and get the illegal cd key from carousel =X

anyone can help?

eric3743 20-09-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu4rt86 (Post 116614150)
hi, i know this sound bad..but i plan to get aftershock system without the windows 10.. i read abt torrenting it online...

i wanna know how if i can get the system without windows and save 100+ and install windows on my own and get the illegal cd key from carousel =X

anyone can help?

Are you referring to laptop or desktop.

For laptop without OS should post in Notebook Clinic and not here for regarding Windows OS.

There was a thread on this in that section as you can search "Laptops without windows installed."

5star_pundit 20-09-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

anyone can help?

no point salesman say can only less $30 discount

stu4rt86 20-09-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric3743 (Post 116615154)
Are you referring to laptop or desktop.

For laptop without OS should post in Notebook Clinic and not here for regarding Windows OS.

There was a thread on this in that section as you can search "Laptops without windows installed."

desktop hahahaa

stu4rt86 21-09-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5star_pundit (Post 116615174)
no point salesman say can only less $30 discount

i dont understand

eric3743 21-09-2018 04:39 PM

The point is that if you buy the full package box either laptop or desktop it come with OS in the pricing.
There is just a small discount given, if any, to remove the OS, if possible.

Why post in this section which is related to Windows OS matters and has nothing to do about what your query on. :s11:

If you prefer laptop then go ask in the Notebook Clinic.

And want a desktop then in the Hardware Clinic.
Whereas desktop if you customize the components as in DIY then OS is separate issue.. get yourself - that is your intention.

Note: Anything regarding to "where to get illegal stuff" is best not to mention which may violate T&C.

Intrinion 22-09-2018 07:48 PM

If you are a tertiary student, Microsoft onthehub offers operating systems for free - Windows 10 Education.

Else, you would be better off the hassle of paying $1xx for the operating system (under the recommended builds).

All other forms of “cheap, genuine” found online may work but is not for its intended purpose of use and constitutes the same being pirated. This forum does not condone the discussion of pirating and warez

VoodooKing 08-10-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

anyone can help?

By right, most of the PCs sold have to come with an OS, for example, Dell, I requested no Windows but then the PCs came with Linux instead. Furthermore, Aftershock will need to install drivers and make sure everything works.

Why scrimp on $100 when you already spent thousand plus on the PC?

Ind1go 08-10-2018 10:55 AM

I was eligible for free OS, so I didn't want them to install on my Aftershock laptop.

However, what they did for me, was that they installed windows, did a walkthrough of the laptop and showed me everything was working, then wiped my SSD for me.

JustCuri0us 01-01-2019 09:23 PM

I find aftershocks fans kinda noisy if run heavily.