HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

buying aftershock without windows 10

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 10:03 PM   #1

buying aftershock without windows 10

hi, i know this sound bad..but i plan to get aftershock system without the windows 10.. i read abt torrenting it online...

i wanna know how if i can get the system without windows and save 100+ and install windows on my own and get the illegal cd key from carousel =X

anyone can help?
stu4rt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 10:59 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

hi, i know this sound bad..but i plan to get aftershock system without the windows 10.. i read abt torrenting it online...

i wanna know how if i can get the system without windows and save 100+ and install windows on my own and get the illegal cd key from carousel =X

anyone can help?
Are you referring to laptop or desktop.

For laptop without OS should post in Notebook Clinic and not here for regarding Windows OS.

There was a thread on this in that section as you can search "Laptops without windows installed."
eric3743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 11:00 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone can help?
no point salesman say can only less $30 discount
5star_pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #4

Are you referring to laptop or desktop.

For laptop without OS should post in Notebook Clinic and not here for regarding Windows OS.

There was a thread on this in that section as you can search "Laptops without windows installed."
desktop hahahaa
Old 21-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #5

no point salesman say can only less $30 discount
i dont understand
Old 21-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

The point is that if you buy the full package box either laptop or desktop it come with OS in the pricing.
There is just a small discount given, if any, to remove the OS, if possible.

Why post in this section which is related to Windows OS matters and has nothing to do about what your query on.

If you prefer laptop then go ask in the Notebook Clinic.

And want a desktop then in the Hardware Clinic.
Whereas desktop if you customize the components as in DIY then OS is separate issue.. get yourself - that is your intention.

Note: Anything regarding to "where to get illegal stuff" is best not to mention which may violate T&C.
eric3743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 07:48 PM   #7

If you are a tertiary student, Microsoft onthehub offers operating systems for free - Windows 10 Education.

Else, you would be better off the hassle of paying $1xx for the operating system (under the recommended builds).

All other forms of “cheap, genuine” found online may work but is not for its intended purpose of use and constitutes the same being pirated. This forum does not condone the discussion of pirating and warez

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by Intrinion; 22-09-2018 at 07:51 PM..
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:38 AM   #8
Supremacy Member

anyone can help?
By right, most of the PCs sold have to come with an OS, for example, Dell, I requested no Windows but then the PCs came with Linux instead. Furthermore, Aftershock will need to install drivers and make sure everything works.

Why scrimp on $100 when you already spent thousand plus on the PC?
VoodooKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:55 AM   #9

I was eligible for free OS, so I didn't want them to install on my Aftershock laptop.

However, what they did for me, was that they installed windows, did a walkthrough of the laptop and showed me everything was working, then wiped my SSD for me.
Ind1go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:23 PM   #10

I find aftershocks fans kinda noisy if run heavily.
JustCuri0us is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.