Why I still don't want to upgrade to Windows 10. Come in here to discuss!

ussr_1991

Banned
Reaction score
Huai I find all these are non-issue.

The only issue is that iCloud does NOT support Windows 10 yet, so those with iCloud synchronization might screw up their iCloud Bookmarks.

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
win 10 is much more usable than win 8.

btw, how come bo win 9?

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my current OS got no direct upgrade path to Win 10 so too troublesome to format and start clean again :(

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
win 10 is much more usable than win 8.

btw, how come bo win 9?

because by tradition, Win 9 should be a solid version but M$ knows it won't be in this case so down play expectations :o

_Dave_

Reaction score
Actually I do want to try Linux but I game a lot. So no choice. :(

there are a couple of steam games with linux support. for me, i'll probably use linux as main OS, and dual boot into windows for games only (directx bla bla).

Lastexile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tBvKdkb.png

1) defer update? and it will only install security updates.

2) No comments. Pirated softwares/games could be a security concern to begin with

3) If you are running pirated games/softwares, you still care about privacy huh? lol

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are a couple of steam games with linux support. for me, i'll probably use linux as main OS, and dual boot into windows for games only (directx bla bla).
Hmm... Yeah I should do that.

What linux distro to use other than Ubuntu? Sorry I a bit outdated in Linux now so not sure of the latest popular distro.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol i use onedrive. how to disable everything else but that

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I do want to try Linux but I game a lot. So no choice. :(

virtualized a Windows guest, use a cheap/onboard GPU for Linux and a dedicated GPU for the Windows guest can achieve about 90% performance level. Just use Win for games and shut it down when not in use so minimize any privacy concerns.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.