What do you guys think? Tempted to buy as getting a new rig next week:

SfY1o3Vl.png

v2SZTHll.png

F2sRikVl.png

Sent from OPPO X9009 using GAGT

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
$11 buy Windows 10, now still got promotion get AVG Internet Security 2016 for 2 years. Wah! Incredible deal!

Informant

Reaction score
Reseller only get about $4 USD from somewhere. Which is legit. But the payment method more likely to be bitcoin payment. Those are azure/bizspark key.

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
probably from dreamspark meaning he is probably a student in a local institution then he kope a free copy of windows from there and sell u:s22:

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably from dreamspark meaning he is probably a student in a local institution then he kope a free copy of windows from there and sell u:s22:
i doubt so. msdn/dreamspark accounts only have access to 1 windows key across the same version. Unless there is special versions of the account of which i dunno, then different story

azeris10

Reaction score
These keys are not meant to be resold.

Dont complain when they get deactivated 6 months later when MS blacklists them.

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
i doubt so. msdn/dreamspark accounts only have access to 1 windows key across the same version. Unless there is special versions of the account of which i dunno, then different story

ya so maybe he sell 1 then no more lo

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought Office from this guy and it's legit.
Basically the seller is like an admin and the account is linked to an education institute , which i dont know is from where.

I guess how it works is this Admin issues account to 'students' of the Institute which is free. So what i bought is a student account which M$ will verify as and when they feel like and once found out i am not a student, the account will be disabled.

Let's see how long my $20 can last LOL.. if can last 1 year is worth it liao.

Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyway I just bought to try also. If you have win10 pro ISO it'll work alr right? His steps required something special to select win10 pro version.

And also the activation part can't go through Internet?

$20 is not the issue.. the problem is whether will get into trouble later on.. then not worth the $20 liao :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.