Windows 7: need a legit copy

nikepegasus

Reaction score
Good day,

Any recommendations on where to purchase a legit copy of Windows 7 Home Edition online? Google throws up too many answers: i.e. prices range greatly and the point is am not sure if more $$ = legit.

Basically, I am trying to install a leaner version of Windows on my MacBook (running Parallels).

Thank you.

Apex

Reaction score
Good day,

Any recommendations on where to purchase a legit copy of Windows 7 Home Edition online? Google throws up too many answers: i.e. prices range greatly and the point is am not sure if more $$ = legit.

Basically, I am trying to install a leaner version of Windows on my MacBook (running Parallels).

Thank you.

Win 7 EOL and Microsoft also stopped the update. So suggest u consider win10 instead.

uncle_josh

Reaction score
Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)

Good day,

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.