HTC One M8 for Windows

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wow... Is that folder tile in action? I think it is pretty neat with the way folder is opened.... I hope this is what we will be getting soon. And Cortana in Chinese sounds very sweet too... :o

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine's still working :D there's also a new Lumia 800 hanging around

w7ySgF.jpg

BEOQ6u.jpg

yeah, HTC was my first WP too. What a blast from the past :D

Lumia 800 was my first windows phone, and still one of my favorite design and size. Pity it got stuck at 7.8. :)

kekacofmmhkfoll

Suspended
Reaction score
Lumia 800 was my first windows phone, and still one of my favorite design and size. Pity it got stuck at 7.8. :)

Yeah.. I left HTC because of Nokia :)
8X wasn't as good as the Lumia 920, and again that's my second Nokia device. Then came the 1020, 925, 1520, and 930 ��

but I think given the specs of 800, it won't even be able to run WP8 smoothly..

Last edited:

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FEHeeX.jpg

Here =:p

got a few more like sony xperia z ultra, MBA, iPad Mini but they aren't windows :(
Eh, I think my birthday coming liao. Can buffet lunch, take one device from your collection as my gift? :D

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FEHeeX.jpg

Here =:p

got a few more like sony xperia z ultra, MBA, iPad Mini but they aren't windows :(

Wow **, you got so many phones and tablets do what? I know you are a developer but need so many devices? With the money, I can get drunk many times over, hehehe...

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Testing an app/software in emulator is different from testing on an actual device. You should see how many devices an Android Dev needs.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Testing an app/software in emulator is different from testing on an actual device. You should see how many devices an Android Dev needs.

Developers must be very RICH or very POOR, need so many models.... :D:D:D:D

kekacofmmhkfoll

Suspended
Reaction score
This one must ask LB. :D

Lol for Windows Phone app testing you just need Lumia 520 (low end) and 1520 (big screen). The others can be done via emulator
I just got them for fun.

For Android, you need a tonnnnnnesss of device just to make sure it works.

Last edited:

kekacofmmhkfoll

Suspended
Reaction score
As if Nokia has good batt life. My 925 was terrible. Anyway, M8 droid batt life is good

How to compare :s11: ?
925 have a 2000 mAh battery vs 2600 on the M8.

No batter how big the screen is, its power consumption isn't going to go up relative to its screen size. So the extra battery goes towards the user's mileage.

Android battery life is known to be bad only if you are irresponsible in installation of apps. That's not an issue on Windows Phone or iPhone... Of course power comes responsibility (battery life, malware, etc etc).

Its really up to who use the phone. Certainly for you, I bet it isn't an issue :p

Last edited:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to compare :s11: ?
925 have a 2000 mAh battery vs 2600 on the M8.

No batter how big the screen is, its power consumption isn't going to go up relative to its screen size. So the extra battery goes towards the user's mileage.

Android battery life is known to be bad only if you are irresponsible in installation of apps. That's not an issue on Windows Phone or iPhone... Of course power comes responsibility (battery life, malware, etc etc).

Its really up to who use the phone. Certainly for you, I bet it isn't an issue :p
I think he mean m8 is good compare to other android of bigger battery capacity. m8 battery is consider pretty stella for mordern android. out gun even s5, z1 and G3 which comes with bigger battery capacity...

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With every damned apps trying to update and sucked data, 2,000mAh battery is just not enough for phone with high end specs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.