Lumia 950XL & 950 - WP10 Flagship

mightythor

Reaction score
ok. hows the HP Elite X3? does it come with frequent Win 10 updates? I cant seem to find this phone in any shop too.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok. hows the HP Elite X3? does it come with frequent Win 10 updates? I cant seem to find this phone in any shop too.
Haven't owned it yet actually but if it's anything like the Alcatel, there should be regular updates

Sent from HTC Nexus 9 using GAGT

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Elite x3 has monthly security update and very frequent app updates. Unfortunately you can only get it online. I got mine from Carousell from a seller called bearly.co

No warranty and it's just the set itself as in I only got the phone unit in a plastic bag and NOTHING else. But it's less than $400 so I'm ok.

TheSnail

Reaction score
Elite x3 has monthly security update and very frequent app updates. Unfortunately you can only get it online. I got mine from Carousell from a seller called bearly.co

No warranty and it's just the set itself as in I only got the phone unit in a plastic bag and NOTHING else. But it's less than $400 so I'm ok.

I saw it on sale at one of the IT shops at Jurong Point last week, I think $700.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sooooo, I just hooted the elite x3 and received it 2 days ago. So far my comparison is you should so replace your lumia 950 with this asap

It's fast, good display, ip67 rated, has good fp sensor and iris scanning and the feel is just premium. Only downsides is the camera, low light performance is quite bad and it's takes some time to capture the picture. Soundwise imo is not as good as the tweeters on the alactel idol 4s

There are some good deals on amazon that u can actually consider now

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine is the dual-sim version so no microSD but just happened I needed dual-sim a few months after owning the X3 so I'm happy. ;)

The battery life is also much much better than 950XL.

razor22

Reaction score
Hi there anyone looking to offload their Lumia 950 or 950 XL? Am looking for a used set. PM me if anyone is keen thanks! (Can't find anything online)

MoraMora

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there anyone looking to offload their Lumia 950 or 950 XL? Am looking for a used set. PM me if anyone is keen thanks! (Can't find anything online)

Saw aliexpress selling them.

Was thinking of getting also

Ibodnano

Reaction score
will the microphone of this urbanears Sumpan earbuds be compatible with Lumia 950? or do you have any recommedation for corded earbuds?

kewl

Reaction score
The day I've been fearing has finally arrived. My lumia 950xl has started to malfunction. The camera canot focus at times, and makes a buzzing sound. Sigh...

I don't want to move to a different platform (for now). Any idea where i can get my 950xl serviced?

Tiger-in-the-woods

Reaction score
Loved my Lumia. It works very well but it's time to say good bye to it as MS pulling the plug at end of year.

Awesome phone (sans the apps)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.