NOKIA LUMIA 1020

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
really hope all telcos dare to match up. the freebies are damn awesome lah.

I actually prefer e wireless charging (best is headphones but probably asking for too much.) to the camera grip as I cant see how I will use it in Sg unless I am travelling out of Sg.

I would say that all the telco would be able to match up . since i think its nokia who provides them with the freebies . :)

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway guys, im already looking at case for my phone !

read alot about the wireless charging cover and most comments are that it doesnt clip onto the phone securely and minimal protection ! :(

now im comtemplating if i should use the wireless charging case or get this

818779019099-1.jpg

Amazon.com: Poetic Atmosphere Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 Clear/Gray (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Cell Phones & Accessories

another case that i shortlisted .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TUDIA-Ultra...Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&var=&hash=item3a85712d47

Last edited:

Rickosw

Reaction score
looking forward for NON contract deals leh... at first thought green camp allow sighz

Non-contract deals are just Camera grip

No wireless charger pad or case ( i was hoping they will throw in as well! )

as told at Nokia 1020 launch event yestersday ... unless i missed out any later presentations

also from Nokia FB Singapore

jbk4jLj7JUTRpC.png

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much stock in what the sheep here say. Let them revel in their iPhones and cheaply made Korean junk, us WP8 users know what's up.

i use the 925. amazing phone. i expect the 1020 to be much better. good thing about other phones being hot is that i can get cheaper price for these solid phones after awhile.

SeeNoEvil

Reaction score
Too excited, pre ordered wrong outlet! Should i do it again? Or when receive mail then call to make amendments?

nickky23

Reaction score
Non-contract deals are just Camera grip

No wireless charger pad or case ( i was hoping they will throw in as well! )

as told at Nokia 1020 launch event yestersday ... unless i missed out any later presentations

also from Nokia FB Singapore

jbk4jLj7JUTRpC.png

actually i just wanted the camera grip and the pre order status. i do not want to run around few shops or call them for the yellow sets cos stock status for nokia not easily available. now is ip5s golden period anyway, telcos will sure focus on the popular phones first:p

draco76x

Reaction score
Just now went to Vivo City Nokia Care to collect my "overhaul" Nokia N8. Saw the Nokia sales have put up L1020 on the Display, want to try it but my number was called by the counter.

While checking my phone, saw 2 person had already testing out L1020, by the time I went to "molest" the "beauty", I'm the 3rd person. :s13:

I'm very impress on the camera & the phone was fitting my hand just nice, the feel was great & the "Yellow" was nice... :D

Can't wait to own this "Cyclops" :s12:

frotle009

Reaction score
Starhub has opened up preorder for Lumia 1020!!!

StarHub - Promotions - Mobile - Pre-order NEW Nokia Lumia 1020

Offering free camera grip (as we alrd knew) and WIRELESS CHARING with the wireless charging cover! (and e stap lah)

But Cant find the price yet.

they are also throwing in free photography workshop.

but the strange thing is I really cant find the price or mayb I am not familiar with Starhub page (Singtel user).

Now I am really hoping singtel will match it with the free wireless charging.

WAH THANKS

i placed my order for a yellow one. Being waiting for this till neck long long

Reaction score
m7yzk5.png

This is my Lumia 1020 for the past 4 hours (which is when I first turned it on). Been trying to fix this issue for awhile now. Any ideas?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.