Health 365 app on Xiaomi Phone....Frustrated!

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Last year for the National Steps Challenge Season 2 I was using a Sammy phone with the S Health. I did not require a separate HPB Tracker since the phone (with S Health) can do the tracking.

This year I am using a Redmi 4X and I am having trouble setting it up. I managed to install S Health and linked it to the Health 365 App. Unfortunately the S Health is computing my steps to be quite little. For example today it only captured 910 steps when my Google Fit App on the same phone captured 7K+ steps.

Without a HPB Tracker how can we participate in National Steps Challenge Season 3? Which app or which combination would work?

Thanks in advance........:(

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need a external tracker and pair it to Xiaomi phone using bluetooth.
I am using Samsung deivce, s-health (plus healthy 365) and Mi Max with issue.

s-health do support installation on non Samsung phone.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I am hoping for a zero cost solution. May have to go back to my Sammy phone for the duration of the national steps challenge season 3 or go get a free HPB Tracker.

I also read comments that Samsung Health app is having problem with the latest version on Android 7.

i am using fitbit to link to 365 on my mi mix

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is running fine with Mi Max @ Android 7 for my case.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Today I collected my new Xiaomi A1 phone. Immediately installed Samsung Health and Healthy 365. The two app paired well and it is tracking my steps.

Will monitor for a while. If this works I am ready for the National Steps Challenge.

Red088

Reaction score
I can't sync the steps from s health to 365 app on xiaomi a1. It keep saying that the s health is deactivated on the device and s health did not give 365 app authorization to read data. But in s health I could see 365 app being a partner and 365 app being authorized to read all data.

What should I do?

sigur_ros

Reaction score
i am facing the same issue where s health app on my mi6 is showing significantly lesser steps than I walked.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I am no longer using S Health to track my steps with Healthy 365. I lined up for a HPB tracker and is now using it.

Did this problem only surface after you have applied the latest patch for A1?

Shib

Reaction score
Just got my free tracker today and unable to connect to my MI Max.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

binbinpon

Master Member
Reaction score
Last year for the National Steps Challenge Season 2 I was using a Sammy phone with the S Health. I did not require a separate HPB Tracker since the phone (with S Health) can do the tracking.

This year I am using a Redmi 4X and I am having trouble setting it up. I managed to install S Health and linked it to the Health 365 App. Unfortunately the S Health is computing my steps to be quite little. For example today it only captured 910 steps when my Google Fit App on the same phone captured 7K+ steps.

Without a HPB Tracker how can we participate in National Steps Challenge Season 3? Which app or which combination would work?

Thanks in advance........:(
you can disable s health step tracking and sync google fit (or whatever tracker that syncs to google fit) to s health using health sync.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. This was last year problem for me. I have since changed my phone to Xiaomi A1. Someone digged this old thread up.

you can disable s health step tracking and sync google fit (or whatever tracker that syncs to google fit) to s health using health sync.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. This was last year problem for me. I have since changed my phone to Xiaomi A1. Someone digged this old thread up.

Since we're on it, it's always more reliable to use a tracker.

Having said that, I never had any problem syncing my tracker to Xiaomi phones (I'm on LineageOS), including the latest version.

I brought this up because I've heard people complaining (queuing :s13:) about having difficulties syncing to their phones and thought that cheaper phones just don't work as well (that's not true).

Adelyte

Reaction score
It's the healthy 365 apps given a lot compatibility issues.

Even offcial tracker have issues.

So far I find Fitbit most reliable.

Cos Fitbit tracker sync --> Fitbit app -->Fitbit server -->healthy 365 sync from Fitbit server

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's the healthy 365 apps given a lot compatibility issues.

Even offcial tracker have issues.

So far I find Fitbit most reliable.

Cos Fitbit tracker sync --> Fitbit app -->Fitbit server -->healthy 365 sync from Fitbit server

Yrs, is 365 issues. Recent update also has problem with Samsung health on Samsung phone. Took another 2 update and problem still not completely fix.

pixelspics

Reaction score
how about health 365 on Redmi Note 8 Pro, is it possible without using a wearable device? If yes how?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.