POCO X3

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 128Gb version from the Qoo10 HK seller on Nov 8. Till today, the status still showing "awaiting shipment", after 9 days ... So unreliable ...

I ordered a phone cover from another supplier on Shopee on Nov 11 (the day 11.11 itself), 3 days after I ordered the phone. Today it has arrived already!!!

I can understand some delay due to 11.11, etc but that's not a good reason for this mega delay ...

Conclusion: unreliable seller ... Buyers at risk ...
Haha my x3 ordered on 10.11 shipped on the 16th. Damn sad no more grab 10% cashback

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

winnub

Banned
Reaction score
Gotten POCO X3 NFC last week, the tracetogether app keep interfering with my Galaxy Watch Active 2 and wireless earbuds causing random disruptions at crowded places.

Previously I was using Redmi Note 9 Pro for 4 months with tracetogether installed and there was no disruption with my smartwatch and wireless earbuds even at crowded places.

Why like that ah

Deniseee

Reaction score
Ordered a 128Gb version from the Qoo10 HK seller on Nov 8. Till today, the status still showing "awaiting shipment", after 9 days ... So unreliable ...

I ordered a phone cover from another supplier on Shopee on Nov 11 (the day 11.11 itself), 3 days after I ordered the phone. Today it has arrived already!!!

I can understand some delay due to 11.11, etc but that's not a good reason for this mega delay ...

Conclusion: unreliable seller ... Buyers at risk ...

I bought from the hk seller on 11/11 too. Black poco x3 128gb, shipped out on 11/11, reached processing facility on 13/11 and starting delivery from hk to sg today

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought from the hk seller on 11/11 too. Black poco x3 128gb, shipped out on 11/11, reached processing facility on 13/11 and starting delivery from hk to sg today
mine blue color still pending shipping, black faster perhaps?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 9S using GAGT

eip1234

Reaction score
Cool ... So, it's only me ... Today it happened to me but tomorrow it could happen to anybody ...

eip1234

Reaction score
The infamous Hong Kong seller at Qoo10 ... Search for Poco x3 there and it'll come out in one of the top sellers ...

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make order on 11.11 need to be chill. Just hope they don throw the phones and they arrived safe and 100% working.
Shopee/laz have warehouse in Msia, so they can be quite fast.

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The infamous Hong Kong seller at Qoo10 ... Search for Poco x3 there and it'll come out in one of the top sellers ...
Haha why "infamous"?

Make order on 11.11 need to be chill. Just hope they don throw the phones and they arrived safe and 100% working.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Ultimo_Urien

Banned
Reaction score
Ordered from xiaomi official store on 11.11, got mine yesterday riaos..damn nice.

Anyone using jinn solid SC? Or use the default one?

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya I also order from the seller blue 128 gb, they no stock and cannot say when stock will come in. Black they got stock.

If want blue just wait lor, right now the price still cannot be beaten...

eip1234

Reaction score

My order was placed on Nov 8, 3 days before 11.11.

Yes, Shopee has been much much faster and a lot more reliable than Qoo10, based on my (though limited) experience.

A lesson learnt ... This could happen to anyone anytime ... I would know which platform to go and which seller to avoid, going forward ...

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought from shopee during 10.10. Delivered in 5 days. Paid slightly more but worth it for receiving earlier.

Deniseee

Reaction score
My order was placed on Nov 8, 3 days before 11.11.

Yes, Shopee has been much much faster and a lot more reliable than Qoo10, based on my (though limited) experience.

A lesson learnt ... This could happen to anyone anytime ... I would know which platform to go and which seller to avoid, going forward ...

Yeahh in this case, its the sellers fault for posting blue poco when he didnt have enough stock. And buying online always has its risks but the cost savings are worth the risks. The hk seller reviews seems reliable, doesnt seem like he is the cheater kind. Maybe u can wait for his blue poco stock to arrive, or switch to black, or just cancel the order

eip1234

Reaction score
After numerous messages and complaint to the Qoo10 CS, the item was finally indicated as "shipped" today; keeping the fingers crossed.

It's absolutely crazy that the item was shipped after 10 days of order (have to take the shipment info as real), regardless any sort of explanation ...

The name of the seller is ShxpMxxx. You can easily find them at Qoo10.

Shop at your own risk ...

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After numerous messages and complaint to the Qoo10 CS, the item was finally indicated as "shipped" today; keeping the fingers crossed.

It's absolutely crazy that the item was shipped after 10 days of order (have to take the shipment info as real), regardless any sort of explanation ...

The name of the seller is ShxpMxxx. You can easily find them at Qoo10.

Shop at your own risk ...

Did you order on the 11th Nov or close to it? 11.11 sales always delay shipping by a lot even if you order before it.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya I also order from the seller blue 128 gb, they no stock and cannot say when stock will come in. Black they got stock.

If want blue just wait lor, right now the price still cannot be beaten...

Good thing i ordered black. receiving tmr

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.