Like Tree149Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2019, 01:21 PM   #1801
Master Member

Where to buy k20 pro 6gb .......Pls advice
MacSpicy Cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:48 PM   #1802
Supremacy Member

Set Goggle Assistant to autostart under Settings/Permissions.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT
OH okay give it a try.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT
balzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #1803

Where to buy k20 pro 6gb .......Pls advice
Finer from Qoo10 is recommended by some here in this thread...
cruizer_ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 02:56 PM   #1804
Master Member

So, what's the hype about this watching HD on a tiny screen?
I actually watch netflix on my phone so having hd streaming is nice. The difference is small but it's still noticeable.
YongTauFooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:51 PM   #1805
Master Member

About 1 mm from each side whole screen with black border (cannot totally full as the cannot put casing Liao.

Why I said not good is that the manufacturing is not 100% flat top left got slight bubble. I tried removed and stick back a few times realise is not dust but the glass or my screen protector (either one is not flat at that part ) but i must say even though taken and removed a few times the rest of the screen protector is still sticky which is good

QUOTE=Nakedtoes;122086482]Nillkin screen protector? Cover whole screen? Got white border.. Means non stick to screen.?[/QUOTE]
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 07:39 PM   #1806
High Supremacy Member

About 1 mm from each side whole screen with black border (cannot totally full as the cannot put casing Liao.

Why I said not good is that the manufacturing is not 100% flat top left got slight bubble. I tried removed and stick back a few times realise is not dust but the glass or my screen protector (either one is not flat at that part ) but i must say even though taken and removed a few times the rest of the screen protector is still sticky which is good

QUOTE=Nakedtoes;122086482]Nillkin screen protector? Cover whole screen? Got white border.. Means non stick to screen.?
[/QUOTE]

got pic?? if yrs still got bubbles then mine full coverage one is the best liaoz..

Last edited by Nakedtoes; 05-08-2019 at 07:43 PM..
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 08:06 PM   #1807

got pic?? if yrs still got bubbles then mine full coverage one is the best liaoz..

[/QUOTE]

Can share where you get your case and protector? link please! gamxia!
tokenbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 03:42 AM   #1808

K20 cannot use nfc hor?
TehSiewDaiPeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 08:16 AM   #1809

K20 cannot use nfc hor?
who say cannot? unless u buy indian set ah. but otherwise china set and mi 9t (global) can use nfc no problem.
NightRaven49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #1810
Master Member

Wow, somehow I m now attracted to mi9t. Looks darn nice without any notch. Anyway I dun do selfie often

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
lousydrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #1811
Master Member

Ok will go back home and take

Btw bro any link to get your sp?

[/QUOTE]
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 11:24 AM   #1812
Master Member

Simple tempered glass screen protector and cases selling for $2-3 on shopee, carousell sellers can flip for profit and sell at $12-15 a piece. No way i can justify paying that much more when i have the means to purchase them myself. And its not even that hard to ownself apply the screen protectors. At those carousell prices, i can buy 5-6 pieces from different brands if i want to see whether there is any difference between the brands.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #1813
High Supremacy Member

Simple tempered glass screen protector and cases selling for $2-3 on shopee, carousell sellers can flip for profit and sell at $12-15 a piece. No way i can justify paying that much more when i have the means to purchase them myself. And its not even that hard to ownself apply the screen protectors. At those carousell prices, i can buy 5-6 pieces from different brands if i want to see whether there is any difference between the brands.
True.. I bought over 8pcs all cheap cheap one none stick well.. Anyway if u found cheap and good one pls share.. There are some good one but cover 1mm from all side of screen. So if u want to waste time and money buying many to try go ahead.. I know I wasted my time and money.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #1814
Master Member

True.. I bought over 8pcs all cheap cheap one none stick well.. Anyway if u found cheap and good one pls share.. There are some good one but cover 1mm from all side of screen. So if u want to waste time and money buying many to try go ahead.. I know I wasted my time and money.
LOL We not talking condoms here. 1mm or 0.5mm not end all be all. The one i bought on shopee sticks well. Only minor gripe is abit of halo at the top bezel.

Bo bian if ownself want to find fault out of nothing, then go pay $15 for something which essentially costs $2, then subconsciously tell yourself you paid a premium so the screen protector also must be premium, special and different from others.

The carousell link you pm-ed me, its the same kind of screen protectors sold on shopee. No brand, no retail package. Its loose oem stock similar to those sold by outside hp shops or sls hp repair shops. $2 item can flip until $15? Dont know is it you helping to promote your friend's carousell business or worse, your own business. Anyway, you happy can liao. I am just letting it be known here what crazy markup these carousellers are charging for something you can easily buy and apply yourself.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:41 PM   #1815
High Supremacy Member

LOL We not talking condoms here. 1mm or 0.5mm not end all be all. The one i bought on shopee sticks well. Only minor gripe is abit of halo at the top bezel.

Bo bian if ownself want to find fault out of nothing, then go pay $15 for something which essentially costs $2, then subconsciously tell yourself you paid a premium so the screen protector also must be premium, special and different from others.

The carousell link you pm-ed me, its the same kind of screen protectors sold on shopee. No brand, no retail package. Its loose oem stock similar to those sold by outside hp shops or sls hp repair shops. $2 item can flip until $15? Dont know is it you helping to promote your friend's carousell business or worse, your own business. Anyway, you happy can liao. I am just letting it be known here what crazy markup these carousellers are charging for something you can easily buy and apply yourself.
I got bought before same plastic backing one.. But it doesn't stick well on the side.. Have u bought the shopee one and try? What 0.5mm and 1mm makes no differences.. It will make the bezel thicker also..

Abt crazy make up.. U can choose not to buy.. Noone force u.. Same as ppl who piad 60plus for white dome one.. U think the cost price so high?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.