HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2019, 07:55 PM   #1981
High Supremacy Member

yeap similar where you found this picture?
The black thing is the case?transparent back?
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 07:57 PM   #1982

Bro I mean the transparent area.. Not the size of the whole pc.
14.8 x 6.8
Old 09-08-2019, 07:57 PM   #1983

The black thing is the case?transparent back?
the black thing is just a template for you to put infront and put your tempered glass in place
Old 09-08-2019, 08:01 PM   #1984
High Supremacy Member

the black thing is just a template for you to put infront and put your tempered glass in place
Wow... Thanks.. For sharing.. This type of glass really need to paste dead center else will have white borders
Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 PM   #1985

good handphone cheap n good
petertyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 PM   #1986
Supremacy Member

Maybe only taobao have and the india one also maybe from there, why dont just ship from taobao.
Been years since i last bought anything from tb. Think my acct got froze due to some security reason. Perhaps someone sld do an MO since there is much interest here.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:10 PM   #1987
High Supremacy Member

14.8 x 6.8
K thx.......
Old 09-08-2019, 08:15 PM   #1988

How do you apply for the bootloader unlocking? And I understand that if you are not careful with the procedure then the phone cannot be used for a period of time?
u have to login into your mi account on your phone through settings>>developer options>>mi unlock status, then boot into fastboot and plug into your pc. then on your pc u download miunlock tool, and also login on there. first time unlock it will say failed and it will tell u how long u have to wait until can unlock, usually for new phones nowadays is about one week. so that one week, u put one side or use normally up to u. after one week, again boot into fastboot, plug into pc and login to miunlock, will unlock no problem. never heard of this not careful with procedure then phone cannot use, but your phone will be wiped when unlocking, so better to use your old phone while waiting for unlock so u won't lose your data.

https://xiaomiwiki.github.io/wiki/Un...ootloader.html
NightRaven49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:10 PM   #1989
NsR

Applied my Nillkin CP+ Pro screen protector. No halo effect. Perfect fit with case. From shoppee $8.1 +$1 express shipping.
Declare first i never earn anything from seller
NsR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:44 PM   #1990
High Supremacy Member

Applied my Nillkin CP+ Pro screen protector. No halo effect. Perfect fit with case. From shoppee $8.1 +$1 express shipping.
Declare first i never earn anything from seller
Need to use glue?
Old 09-08-2019, 09:48 PM   #1991

u have to login into your mi account on your phone through settings>>developer options>>mi unlock status, then boot into fastboot and plug into your pc. then on your pc u download miunlock tool, and also login on there. first time unlock it will say failed and it will tell u how long u have to wait until can unlock, usually for new phones nowadays is about one week. so that one week, u put one side or use normally up to u. after one week, again boot into fastboot, plug into pc and login to miunlock, will unlock no problem. never heard of this not careful with procedure then phone cannot use, but your phone will be wiped when unlocking, so better to use your old phone while waiting for unlock so u won't lose your data.

https://xiaomiwiki.github.io/wiki/Un...ootloader.html
“but your phone will be wiped when unlocking, so better to use your old phone while waiting for unlock so u won't lose your data.” But during that one week, you won’t be able to unlock the new phone isn’t it?

Are you saying that the new phone should just be left alone untouched for that one week and it will be fine?
ichinisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:14 PM   #1992

can anyone recommend me any apps that i can use to shift data from my samsung phone to the k20 pro?
ArEaShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:34 PM   #1993
High Supremacy Member

can anyone recommend me any apps that i can use to shift data from my samsung phone to the k20 pro?
Shareme app by xiaomi
Old 09-08-2019, 10:42 PM   #1994

what if i wanna transfer stuff like the sms messages? i wanted to use the google backup and restore but it doesnt seem to be able to work on the k20 pro.

unless i am missing out on some stuff.
ArEaShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:46 PM   #1995
High Supremacy Member

what if i wanna transfer stuff like the sms messages? i wanted to use the google backup and restore but it doesnt seem to be able to work on the k20 pro.

unless i am missing out on some stuff.
The app can transfer sms over..for WhatsApp back up using Google drive
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.