Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gXcpszQ.jpg

New updates... Shiok

concept_fuel

Reaction score
anyone turn on the ambient display on lock screen?
will have burn in effect after long run?

It won't I guess since it moves around every now and then(stays centred but moves vertically). Had it on for 2 weeks now and just tested my screen just now for burn in and to look for dead pixel with the "Display Tester" app and could not find any discoloration with a solid color background.

Long term though I won't know:s13:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very song using the China ROM after uninstalling all the bloatware.

damn love the fullscreen no bezel feeling when playing games. it's almost like using a gaming device.

but how do u remove bloat without rooting? or u root?

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

xuan88

Reaction score
Hi all, am on CN rom redmi k20 non rooted. MIUI 11.0.2

Am able to use banking apps etc, but the Macdonalds app does not allow me to login, saying my device did not pass the security check. Anyone has the same problem?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Am able to use banking apps etc, but the Macdonalds app does not allow me to login, saying my device did not pass the security check. Anyone has the same problem?

No problem for mine China set

kkfa2018

Reaction score

Mine same issue as yours. K20 CN rom. Strange the other two no issue. I enable all permissions still no dice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.