HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Like Tree155Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2019, 11:31 PM   #3181
Master Member

Hi. May I know when buying xiaomi phone, is the EIN sticker a Must have? Because a lot seller at online shop selling local set all donít have the sticker, yet is a local set recognize by xiaomi warranty
i believe its from different distributor . SG Xiaomi set seems alot issue . previously got ppl pass of export set as local set . and sometimes the item is local set but when check with XM its stated as other country.
Myu~sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 08:36 AM   #3182
Supremacy Member

U are lucky.. I guess is the screen problem.. I pasted 2 also got white border.. But I try this brand i-flexi dun need glue... But the screen size not as good as monqiqi.
Oh ya I also think I damm Heng, anyway I remove and paste near 20times the SP before finally got it
whoooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 09:56 AM   #3183
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh ya I also think I damm Heng, anyway I remove and paste near 20times the SP before finally got it
The SP won't catch dirt meh?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #3184
Supremacy Member

The SP won't catch dirt meh?

Nope, they also have a tape for those ngeow pp like me who paste and re paste to catch the dirt. Also I was in room with AP on so dusty was reduce lol

I using naked except for the SP

Edit add photo

Last edited by whoooo; 28-09-2019 at 10:22 AM..
Old 28-09-2019, 10:31 AM   #3185
High Supremacy Member

U didn't paste according to the given template? It will align swee swee in the center.
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 10:45 AM   #3186
Supremacy Member

U didn't paste according to the given template? It will align swee swee in the center.
OMG got template??? Lol sorry damm noob paisay haha hahaha

I still got 1 more cause I bought 2 incase I screw up the 1st piece I go dig out and see
Old 28-09-2019, 10:46 AM   #3187
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nope, they also have a tape for those ngeow pp like me who paste and re paste to catch the dirt. Also I was in room with AP on so dusty was reduce lol

I using naked except for the SP

Edit add photo
The small round sticker that's used to catch the dirt from the phone's screen prior to applying the SP?

Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #3188
Supremacy Member

The small round sticker that's used to catch the dirt from the phone's screen prior to applying the SP?

Forget liao as I threw away it was inside this

Old 28-09-2019, 11:02 AM   #3189
High Supremacy Member

Forget liao as I threw away it was inside this

OH u didn't get the template? The seller also forgot sent me on first shipment
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 11:11 AM   #3190
Supremacy Member

OH u didn't get the template? The seller also forgot sent me on first shipment
Ya I check no template but it ok, wonít need it unless the so break
Old 28-09-2019, 08:35 PM   #3191

I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing). Before purchase, seller mention that it is local warranty and mention again after I told them I had some problem with my phone. Visited the service center in Funan today and was confirm that it is export set with no warranty. Online IMEI check reveal address as "CB". I am in the process of escalating this with Lazada, please do not buy from this shop.

The staff at the service center told me that if address is Singapore, then it will have local warranty. He also mentioned that they have feedback to Lazada before to remove this shop as they are not authorized dealer. He took photo of my chat with the seller about local warranty perhaps to feedback to Xiaomi.

Last edited by pustefix; 28-09-2019 at 08:39 PM..
pustefix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 09:14 PM   #3192
Master Member

Thank you bro, yes I have been trying to confirm, but not only to your seller la but I suspect a lot of online sellers (besides from those reputable ones) are all bs when comes to local warranty

By the way bro what is the prob with your phone?

I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing). Before purchase, seller mention that it is local warranty and mention again after I told them I had some problem with my phone. Visited the service center in Funan today and was confirm that it is export set with no warranty. Online IMEI check reveal address as "CB". I am in the process of escalating this with Lazada, please do not buy from this shop.

The staff at the service center told me that if address is Singapore, then it will have local warranty. He also mentioned that they have feedback to Lazada before to remove this shop as they are not authorized dealer. He took photo of my chat with the seller about local warranty perhaps to feedback to Xiaomi.
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #3193
Master Member

Is it the same as my previous prob charging very hot and the system reset to as of original rom?

davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 06:11 AM   #3194

whats CB ?
limz777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 08:52 AM   #3195
Supremacy Member

Even lazmall can be non-authorised!? I Legit thought it's the real xiaomi online store lol.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.