HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Like Tree129Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 01:28 PM   #331

Very true.. I've tested mi9 n it's day pics n night shots not fantastic too,so k20pro will be worse..TBH, p30 pro is still the one to beat, so far...
stupid comparison. U paying 40% more for p30pro. No?
Macho_Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:25 PM   #332
Master Member

Will depends on how the honor 20 and 20i performance and pricing on Huawei camp, one other contender is OnePlus 7 (non pro) also about the same pricing of k20 pro, though k20 pro will win on the soc but camera so far one plus is slightly better than k20 series

stupid comparison. U paying 40% more for p30pro. No?
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:51 PM   #333

How come K20 pro will win OnePlus 7 SOC?
anthonygreenisreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:15 PM   #334
High Supremacy Member

Tomorrow will launch. Online say can already get the Mi 9T in Philippines liao.

Edit: Malaysia tech news say 9T to launch on June 20.
if u see youtube,, many ppl unbox and play with mi 9t since last weeks.. however not a set of mi 9t pro out there.... hope there is... if not have to get indian k20 pro set liaoz.. still long wait... btw i ordered k20 pro, mi 9 t pro case and glass anticipating my future purchase for the phone..
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:17 PM   #335
High Supremacy Member

Will depends on how the honor 20 and 20i performance and pricing on Huawei camp, one other contender is OnePlus 7 (non pro) also about the same pricing of k20 pro, though k20 pro will win on the soc but camera so far one plus is slightly better than k20 series
u really know nuts and tok.. pls research more then tok... SOC wise oneplus 7 and K20 pro is the same. .. camera wise if u got watch the latest youtube... the GCAM on k20 pro is super promising... super good..
Old 11-06-2019, 05:18 PM   #336
High Supremacy Member

Example Ma but same theory as they tested one plus 7 pro too same conclusion
what same theory can u explain? rotating and pop up is different.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:26 PM   #337

Cant wait for K20Pro/Mi9TPro/PocoF2Pro to land on our shore, might ask my friend to buy in China and bring it back. And also the price diff is like $100 more expensive locally.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT
vibranze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 06:02 PM   #338

Bro where did you order from and how much if I may ask?

if u see youtube,, many ppl unbox and play with mi 9t since last weeks.. however not a set of mi 9t pro out there.... hope there is... if not have to get indian k20 pro set liaoz.. still long wait... btw i ordered k20 pro, mi 9 t pro case and glass anticipating my future purchase for the phone..
suxalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:43 PM   #339
Master Member

Is not about rotating or in and out is how fast the camera can retract back to original position dude. Hence is the time we are looking and not the rotating or in and out direction? Maybe I can search for you the video for one plus. But given on what you said even with video you won’t believe , so just wait for release and see how many complain lo, will revisit this topic and pm you when it’s 1/2 year after launch and mass available.

Old 11-06-2019, 09:45 PM   #340
Master Member

Sorry yes me bad it’s the Same soc

But for the camera anything put a matured modded gcam will be better leh so how you compared? You going to compare a modded gcam sample of k20 vs a stock OnePlus 7 pro samples? You ok bo?

u really know nuts and tok.. pls research more then tok... SOC wise oneplus 7 and K20 pro is the same. .. camera wise if u got watch the latest youtube... the GCAM on k20 pro is super promising... super good..
Old 11-06-2019, 09:46 PM   #341
Master Member

Bro, Taobao lots of you want best price but if you want safe hassle Lazada and QOO10 also got .

Bro where did you order from and how much if I may ask?
Old 12-06-2019, 09:35 AM   #342
Master Member

Since you are asking for it, here you go the video

But let me predict your reaction, it’s fake news !! @9@

Old 12-06-2019, 02:03 PM   #343
High Supremacy Member

Sorry yes me bad itís the Same soc

But for the camera anything put a matured modded gcam will be better leh so how you compared? You going to compare a modded gcam sample of k20 vs a stock OnePlus 7 pro samples? You ok bo?
Both oneplus sensor and k20pro is the same why u said oneplus better? If u really want to compare then need gcam.. Any gcam for OP and k20pro both are good. Better then their own stock cam.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:05 PM   #344
Master Member

Yes I agree with the point of any gcam will make photos better in both phones better than their own stock cam. But even with both sides using gcam (as in all the China and India videos I have linked ) one plus has better details and dynamic range but lesser exposed (not under expose but not optimally either) where as k20 pro has brighter image and better MSG flair but also causes highlights to blow up more hence losing details and dynamic range when compared to one plus. But depends on which country you from, China like artificial and vivid Color not so much on minor details, Ang mohs like natural looking and details.

Both oneplus sensor and k20pro is the same why u said oneplus better? If u really want to compare then need gcam.. Any gcam for OP and k20pro both are good. Better then their own stock cam.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:09 PM   #345
High Supremacy Member

Since you are asking for it, here you go the video

But let me predict your reaction, itís fake news !! @9@
The video only drop and smash pop up cam? Dun have rotating cam leh?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.