Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing any problems with Google apps or bank apps can just go manage apps, find the app and set up like what I posted above.

Permissions wise usually I will give permission to all available options expect battery draining option such as start in background.

You can tinker around and see what suits your needs.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes there are more features in China rom. However my k20pro battery drain damed fast.. Ampere app show battery discharge 500ma to 900ma. I go battery usage it show highest is adguard. But it is normal
Then follow by screen.. Still can't arrest the problem.. Hope is the phone still haven't stable yet.

OK i managed to find the culprit of the battery drain issue.. actually very easy.. it is from google services now since i disable ADguard. so i pin point is Google account manager that is consuming the most battery and i install that apk again and the problem is solve.

Reavl

Reaction score
9Cr6L1N.jpg

Mine is around like that, i still have issue sometime whatsapp and telegram no notification

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Giys can check under apps yr google account manager is version what thanks...mine 7.1.2

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i 7.1.2 on my k20 pro

thanks i think u download from the link from xda also right..

those 7.1.1 are from MI store...

this mine step after i got mine brand new k20 pro china set... i upgrade the rom.. think got 2 updates... then i go mi store to search for google package to install all the services.... however when come to play services... i encountered error that "app cannot be downgraded" so i went XDA forum and to find link to down load all the google files.. thus end up with 7.1.2 ... however now i try to use back the file from mi app store i still can install 7.1.1 now i see which version is better....

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My battery life nt that great . Comparable to my mi9 with 3300mah battery. Any ways to improve the battery life?

Reavl

Reaction score
i think so, i just download and re install everything because i was having issue syncing my contact

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K20 Pro 4k stabilization is amazing!

Compare with DJI Osmo Action rocksteady

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.