HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Like Tree150Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2019, 12:35 AM   #841
High Supremacy Member

ok so whats the exact problem with 9t pro ? damn i feel like buying the china rom version now instead of waitin for global if grab google pay google map nfc all working?
Problem is u need to wait for global.. Dun know when will come plus now shortage of Sd855 cpu..the MI9T pro suspose to launch with mi9t.. But because cpu shortage that's why no
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 12:57 AM   #842
Supremacy Member

No regrets. Cheap n good
mahcosg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 01:07 AM   #843
Supremacy Member

6h 15 mins sot with 30% left. Lots of google maps
Old 28-06-2019, 01:36 AM   #844

Selling my 6g+128gb off . Anyone interested. Getting 256gb model
wah fast game, lucky i go straight to 8gb 256
Old 28-06-2019, 01:44 AM   #845
Supremacy Member

Ya bought to try it up. Regret didnt buy the highest spec. See if any takers den i go upgrade
Old 28-06-2019, 01:47 AM   #846
High Supremacy Member

hmm damn tempted to buy the k20 pro now lol but im afraid of flashin it to global rom when out as nv flash be4 lol

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
evilduxy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 05:34 AM   #847

ok so whats the exact problem with 9t pro ? damn i feel like buying the china rom version now instead of waitin for global if grab google pay google map nfc all working?
Your Google Pay mileage may vary, I keep trying to add my cards from 2 different banks and both failed. Factory resetted twice, completely stock (not rooted/unlocked), but Google Pay says that I need to call my bank each time I add my cards, but when I call both banks, they say that there's no issues on my account.

I can still re-add my cards back to my old phone, so definitely a Redmi K20 Pro bug.

EDIT: Contacted Google support, they say my phone is not passing verification, even though its brand new and out of the box, they escalated the case and I'm waiting for them to reply.

Last edited by clintonccy; 28-06-2019 at 07:00 AM..
clintonccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 07:27 AM   #848

So far all is working fine. I dun have WhatsApp notification issue also.

What else u need?
Adelyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 07:29 AM   #849

Your Google Pay mileage may vary, I keep trying to add my cards from 2 different banks and both failed. Factory resetted twice, completely stock (not rooted/unlocked), but Google Pay says that I need to call my bank each time I add my cards, but when I call both banks, they say that there's no issues on my account.

I can still re-add my cards back to my old phone, so definitely a Redmi K20 Pro bug.

EDIT: Contacted Google support, they say my phone is not passing verification, even though its brand new and out of the box, they escalated the case and I'm waiting for them to reply.
Which bank card did u use? Master or Visa or amex?
Old 28-06-2019, 07:59 AM   #850
Master Member

Actually will the social apps or chatting apps got issue or not depends on how much is using it, if you are opening it up and chatting once every 5-10 min then you won’t have issue as the system has not time to hibernate or kill off the app,

The issue only comes for those hardly touch the app and maybe only open it to check once 30-60 mins that’s when the hibernate or killing will occur .

Easiest if you have a 6gb model or 4gb model but don’t do intensive app is to lock the app that will prevent it from hibernating or been kill off, but downside is lesser ram to use. Also high battery consumption.

What else u need?
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #851
Master Member

Yes for that I am interested to know which bank card . And why some have no issue and some will have

Which bank card did u use? Master or Visa or amex?
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 08:14 AM   #852

What else u need?
Need money
dodongdodong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 08:24 AM   #853

Actually will the social apps or chatting apps got issue or not depends on how much is using it, if you are opening it up and chatting once every 5-10 min then you wonít have issue as the system has not time to hibernate or kill off the app,

The issue only comes for those hardly touch the app and maybe only open it to check once 30-60 mins thatís when the hibernate or killing will occur .

Easiest if you have a 6gb model or 4gb model but donít do intensive app is to lock the app that will prevent it from hibernating or been kill off, but downside is lesser ram to use. Also high battery consumption.
Can't say for sure delay notification for WhatsApp is due to China rom.

My Bros Samsung s10plus local set also got such issue out of the box.

Same for iPhone some users also got delayed notification
Old 28-06-2019, 08:25 AM   #854

Need money
Haha. Need money I can't help.

Sell ur phone got money Liao wat
Old 28-06-2019, 08:51 AM   #855
Supremacy Member

Actually will the social apps or chatting apps got issue or not depends on how much is using it, if you are opening it up and chatting once every 5-10 min then you wonít have issue as the system has not time to hibernate or kill off the app,

The issue only comes for those hardly touch the app and maybe only open it to check once 30-60 mins thatís when the hibernate or killing will occur .

Easiest if you have a 6gb model or 4gb model but donít do intensive app is to lock the app that will prevent it from hibernating or been kill off, but downside is lesser ram to use. Also high battery consumption.
Then there are huge problems with the rom/os procedures. That's not how android push notifications supposed to work
razorlala is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.