Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Like Tree126Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2019, 06:26 PM   #901
Supremacy Member

Damn amazing batt life. Sot 10h 28min with 28% batt left
mahcosg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 06:27 PM   #902

Your analogy is perfect. So why you bother to eat when it will come out from your Sai hole?

Childish....

So you are saying it for anyone just by accidentally dropping their phone and gotten their screen cracked they are also not suitable and not fit to use a phone becos as you said how many ppl use phone will drop?

Or are you saying in other words if they drop the phone and the screen crack they deserve it cos how many ppl use phone will drop?
kokfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 06:28 PM   #903
Master Member

Actually as my previous message which I think you didn’t read I was saying it’s a valid concern which our bro said not valid and that article just proved my point if it’s not a valid concern it won’t be written in the article ,

As for your comment which I was not talking to you and you ah Beng mentality want to put your foot in your mouth, I conveniently answer you.

So who is in the edmw? As I said you ah Beng becos you uses jjww sort of dialect slang la. So if you want to stick your ass for me to shaft then please at least read the bloody front message la

u drop ur phone screen crack can blame who?

if u dont like moving parts dont need to justify n come here say u argue with ppl got a need to come n taunt back the person who u argue with?

theres no need to jjww u wan can go edmw there n jjww with ppl

Last edited by davidwong; 29-06-2019 at 06:33 PM..
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 06:31 PM   #904
Supremacy Member

Pls bring arguement elsewhere.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:31 PM   #905
Master Member

Exactly that’s what I was cautioning and replying to another bro who was also another ah Beng bro saying there was no written evidence or scenario that the protruding camera will not be a problem.

Suddenly seems like ah Beng like to back each other that this evilanus person start to put his foot in mouth and mooning me so I just shaft my thick big leg into his anus lo

Your analogy is perfect. So why you bother to eat when it will come out from your Sai hole?

Childish....
Old 29-06-2019, 06:34 PM   #906
Master Member

Sorry bro not meant to be an argument but just can’t take it when ah Beng start to come in shooting their loud mouth

Pls bring arguement elsewhere.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:37 PM   #907
Master Member

Bro yours is pro or non pro? Can show your battery backup screenshot?

Damn amazing batt life. Sot 10h 28min with 28% batt left
Old 29-06-2019, 06:50 PM   #908
High Supremacy Member

Actually as my previous message which I think you didn’t read I was saying it’s a valid concern which our bro said not valid and that article just proved my point if it’s not a valid concern it won’t be written in the article ,

As for your comment which I was not talking to you and you ah Beng mentality want to put your foot in your mouth, I conveniently answer you.

So who is in the edmw? As I said you ah Beng becos you uses jjww sort of dialect slang la. So if you want to stick your ass for me to shaft then please at least read the bloody front message la
i also know not for me

just sayin no need to start arguement again

but seems like u just cant understand logic ok if ur happy good for u

Exactly that’s what I was cautioning and replying to another bro who was also another ah Beng bro saying there was no written evidence or scenario that the protruding camera will not be a problem.

Suddenly seems like ah Beng like to back each other that this evilanus person start to put his foot in mouth and mooning me so I just shaft my thick big leg into his anus lo

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
evilduxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 06:51 PM   #909
Supremacy Member

Pro.

Old 29-06-2019, 07:10 PM   #910
Supremacy Member

Pro.

What's your usage pattern for these 10 hrs? Watch movies ah?

Sent from ex bf account using GAGT
Tok Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 07:12 PM   #911
Supremacy Member

google maps with gps, whatsapp, youtubes, surfing , social apps and im using dual sim on mobile data, not wifi.

anyway im selling my phone to upgrade to higher spec one having proven its power
Old 29-06-2019, 07:14 PM   #912
Master Member

Haha. Bro I was thinking to see the usage pattern ie the apps being used la, currently there are some who praise the battery if k20 pro and some who felt that shorter battery life compared to F1

Pro.

Old 29-06-2019, 07:15 PM   #913
Master Member

Just saw this message then should be a very good battery life

google maps with gps, whatsapp, youtubes, surfing , social apps and im using dual sim on mobile data, not wifi.

anyway im selling my phone to upgrade to higher spec one having proven its power
Old 29-06-2019, 08:17 PM   #914
High Supremacy Member

Photo of tempered glass pasted. No problem with case.
No halo or bubbles on side.

Last edited by Nakedtoes; 29-06-2019 at 09:41 PM..
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 09:44 PM   #915

If you have common sense of the mechanics for the camera movement, in which I don’t think so, you will not even raise issue about this. I studied mechanical engineering and I believe I’m more qualify than you.
Anyway, try to study more before making such stupid statement.
Good day to you.

kokfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.