Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm but the poco seems quite ex relative to what it is and it's competitor... do you guys usually just get the export set?

poco only got global set, no china set. also probably better to get mi9t over poco because although the 730 is right behind 845 in performance, u get a much better design and more useful cameras.

Wow A70 looks damm good 4500mah batt jeez

ya but u only get 2 useful cameras since 1 out of the 3 is a depth sensor (basically useless). also the body is actually plastic vs mi9t actual glass and the fp scanner I read online like not reliable also. my colleague also just got then I see him sometimes have to press 2 or 3 times then can unlock. sd 675 is worse than sd 730 also, but both will serve u well in day to day use. a70 really big though, confirm need 2 hands to use.

personally still recommend redmi note 7, since your usage not so high :)

Last edited:

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DW1E6xd.png

:o:o

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
ya but u only get 2 useful cameras since 1 out of the 3 is a depth sensor (basically useless). also the body is actually plastic vs mi9t actual glass and the fp scanner I read online like not reliable also. my colleague also just got then I see him sometimes have to press 2 or 3 times then can unlock. sd 675 is worse than sd 730 also, but both will serve u well in day to day use. a70 really big though, confirm need 2 hands to use.

But the bro will tell you better screen and also it’s a Samsung lol

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bro has link in Lazada on a good screen protector without side bubble and uplifting best if has black border ?

Adelyte

Reaction score
Hmmm but the poco seems quite ex relative to what it is and it's competitor... do you guys usually just get the export set?

Do you happen to know where i can find the pocophone for $3xx? Looking for 128gb version... And at that price usually is export set right?

But is it worth it

Worth it or not really depends how u measure value. Most impt aspect is at what price can u get the phone at.

I'm using K20pro but I feel k20 will suits me better as I don't game on phone. Longer battery life got more value to me.

I gotten K20pro becos day 1 release in China is K20pro.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mi9t snapdragon 730 is more than enough to handle your daily needs and able to replace ur note 5. But i won't pay $499 for mi 9t.... when a70 only $435.
poco is a very very good phone for $3xx if u no need the under screen fingerprint scanner.
k20 pro $5xx is the most value for money in compare with other flagship phones.

Good recommendation and reminder of A70 @ $435; 6.7" amOled is the new Mi Max.

xnoobftw

Reaction score
poco only got global set, no china set. also probably better to get mi9t over poco because although the 730 is right behind 845 in performance, u get a much better design and more useful cameras.

Haha size isnt a worry man :) I have huge hands and i lowkey too tall for singapore HAHAH.
But im so in love with the Mi9T borderless design though...

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to know where i can find the pocophone for $3xx? Looking for 128gb version... And at that price usually is export set right?

But is it worth it
last time promos, many of us bought poco 128 local set for $329....

$499 for mi 9t (local) sd 730 & without sd card slot for me.....not worth tat price tag....

the recent sales mi 9t 128gb (export) only $429......after discounts $329....

Beside A70, there actually another phone Oppo Reno Z...

anyway,some consumers only buy local set for warranty or stick to preferred brands, so the worth value have to see yourself....;)

Wow A70 looks damm good 4500mah batt jeez
lol, don't look at battery alone.....look at user feedback and other factors.....

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha size isnt a worry man :) I have huge hands and i lowkey too tall for singapore HAHAH.
But im so in love with the Mi9T borderless design though...

honestly teardrop notch on a70 also so small, probably will get used to it after a while. personally also not a fan of motorised cameras like on the op7p or k20 series, but zenfone 6 is a notable exception.

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi9T $499 6/128 (Local)
K20 Pro $629 8/128 (Ziming)
K20 Pro $659 8/256 (Ziming)
Pocophone F1 $465 6/128 (Local)

I barely play games on my phone... Mainly using it for browsing and day to day use.
Which will be a better choice? Really need a new phone to replace my aging Samsung Note 5 :s13:
I heard Mi9T battery > K20 Pro due to slower CPU(?)

Pocophone 64gb now $379 https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiSingapore/photos/a.642763505764754/2831863683521381

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.